AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

mr_president

o yeah

kquasie your way 2 fat 2 b a ninga dogg...i see u work!

2nd nigga id care why we call it dat.......have funn "not doing graff"

and when yo on vacation cum 2 screwstone and check out some real vandalz {cuz we roll thru yo shit all the time...}

ups to dat nigga zorro ono etc......

a-town...

wat yall boyz dont groove pop diva cher?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it sems that nobody likes anyone and you all sound like a bunch of fucking nancy ass school yard brats whining about who is cooler than one another. Ive been through austin recently enough to say who is up and it is the streets that do the talkin. I dont even really write graff i just like lookin at the damage. yall is some nerds on tha real tip for even arguing on tha net.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im the biggest ass i know... Naw ive met a bigger one but needless to say I need to apologize for all the things that i said and did to people last summer.

There really no excuse for my actions but ima say it, i was an outta control egomaniacal jerk. I was dealing with some validation issues and graffiti wasnt making things any better, in fact it has ruined alot of credibility i could have had. Oh well life goes on and im not one to not admit to my mistakes when im wrong.

So there you go guys, and yes mister spoter i went and practiced and got pretty good at the whole bombing thing. Although you wont see it on here because i finally realize why 12oz is soooooooooooo whack.

• 2 months later...

jesus christ: i'm almost happy i was taking a 12oz. break when this thread started. so much quality work, so much rediculous talk.

i'm glad someone finally posted some nbk because, basically, none of us would be here if it weren't for them.

for anyone not from austin: don't believe everything you read. there is so much outlandish shit being said on here i can't even handle it.

i think it's time for a comeback.

???????

Originally posted by robotripp

you say your sorry for all the fucked up things you have said about me and have said to other people who i now have to deal with and ill be more than happy to delete the post. Im an asshole, I know, so if you dont want me to be one dont puch my buttons and gimme my respect. You know as long as we known each other i have never disrespected you, except when your ego got in the way.

hey i charge 50 bucks a session for marriage councling......just to let you know:lol:

Archived