AWWWSTUN TEXXXAS

mr_president

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well you guys sure taught me that i need to learn respect... tough love i guess. So i quit graff, blink doesnt exist anymore, i killed him with a rusty railspike. he had no regard for others feelings that guy i tell you, crazy character. Anyhow heres some pictures of austins newest and most original crew since NBK and TDS, but most of you new jacks dont know shit about that. Anyhow i thoght about it for awhile and decided i never ever gave a shit what anyone else thought. plus i know why i never could come clean with my shit, i was to nervous about getting caught so i would always rush. I dont suck at bombing, in fact im pretty fucking good and real effecient. I dont care about piecing, its worthless and its something that comes with time. I dont have alot of time to waste everyday on racking massive amounts of paint to waste on legal walls and chill spots. anyway here you go, these kids have ut in the most work i have ever seen by a new crew and they dont care about what anyone says. They got my respect, i hope they get national exposure.

*edit

Theres no need to bring anyones family onto this board, the reasons people write is their own fucking business and if you come anywhere close to this line again, I'll ban you. If you have something of such personal nature to say, Say it to his face since you obviously are in contact with him, and keep it off the internet.

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/l0rdka0s/adults_halloween_mojos.jpg'> ADULTS OHNO

dear robotripp:stop posting personal business about me and my family on the net.nothing is more insulting.i know it seems apparent that you're really conscious of what i do and think....why do you always feel the need to attack others?the answer is in your own personal problems.you're weak.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

dear robotripp:stop posting personal business about me and my family on the net.nothing is more insulting.i know it seems apparent that you're really conscious of what i do and think....why do you always feel the need to attack others?the answer is in your own personal problems.you're weak.

you say your sorry for all the fucked up things you have said about me and have said to other people who i now have to deal with and ill be more than happy to delete the post. Im an asshole, I know, so if you dont want me to be one dont puch my buttons and gimme my respect. You know as long as we known each other i have never disrespected you, except when your ego got in the way.

Originally posted by robotripp

you say your sorry for all the fucked up things you have said about me and have said to other people who i now have to deal with and ill be more than happy to delete the post. Im an asshole, I know, so if you dont want me to be one dont puch my buttons and gimme my respect. You know as long as we known each other i have never disrespected you, except when your ego got in the way.

Give you your respect? When have you EVER earned any respect?

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

Give you your respect? When have you EVER earned any respect?

who the fuck are you????

mind your own business, if there is one thing i cant stand isa beef fiend. You want beef with me kid??? you better mind to your own business.

Where the fuck is the old school!!!!!!

You know I dont normally say anything on her but this wouldnt be a propper ATX post without yall postin old scool flix of tha cats that made Austin famous.And yes I do remebe tds and dvs crew.I remeber when there were hundreds of graff crews in Atown when shit was really killed.I remeber seeing vnm's sprinkled all over the highway temp throws.Man if I could find a good image host Id be postin right now.

Re: Where the fuck is the old school!!!!!!

Originally posted by graf-freely!

You know I dont normally say anything on her but this wouldnt be a propper ATX post without yall postin old scool flix of tha cats that made Austin famous.And yes I do remebe tds and dvs crew.I remeber when there were hundreds of graff crews in Atown when shit was really killed.I remeber seeing vnm's sprinkled all over the highway temp throws.Man if I could find a good image host Id be postin right now.

when shit was really killed? ? are you kidding me? with all the supposed "old crews" nothing compares to how the city has been in the last year. take that 'older is better' nonsense elsewhere

Archived