•°• PMB's water-boat-fun time •°•

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr_president

i did. :cry2:

:lol:

ps- not emo, those fucks are fags... im depressed.

:lol:

right.

isnt there a place in youre city call "emos"? i cant remember.

Soooo when I eventually get out to Tejas you will have the guest bed out for me, the beer stocked, women for miles and parties to pillage right? RIGHT?

thanks!;)

oh yeah awesome flicks. this thread gets two thumbs up from me.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

FUCK YES.

This thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that boat partying simply destroys any other kind of partying, period. It's just a whole other level of insanity... goddamn, we must certainly join forces one day, Poopgod, we will bring the Apocalypse together. The horsemen will arrive with arm floaties.

Kes, I'm from San Juan, but I lived nearly a quarter of my life in Vega Baja, my gramps had a house there and we used to move there from SJ every summer. It was one of the houses that stood right on the sand in the middle of the beach... best times ever.

And Browner... I'm sorry to dissapoint, but Lite beer is the weapon of choice for boat drinking. Quality beer, under the hot sun, will fill you up after a sixer and send you into a lame state of fogginess where you just wanna sit down and look at people or play dominoes. Lite beer, on the other hand, makes it possible for you to drink nearly a case and still keep on going strong... plus, the need to pee every 5 minutes keeps you active and hyped, since you have to be constantly hopping in and out of the water. Finally, boats look way cooler when the pile of empties next to the outboards numbers in the hundreds.

Once again, Poop proves current DPC kingdom. The rest of us are slacking... Beer,

El Mamerro

^ the man knows his beer.

As much as my Canuck roots are telling me to go for something

really strong in the a-co-hol department... the sun will kill you.

For me it's all about the Sol.

Either way... I'm doing a cottage bender next weeked on a big beach on a big lake,

and you know there will be drunken pics floating around.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

goddamn, we must certainly join forces one day, Poopgod, we will bring the Apocalypse together. The horsemen will arrive with arm floaties.

One of your best quotes ever. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

And Browner... I'm sorry to dissapoint, but Lite beer is the weapon of choice for boat drinking. Quality beer, under the hot sun, will fill you up after a sixer and send you into a lame state of fogginess where you just wanna sit down and look at people or play dominoes. Lite beer, on the other hand, makes it possible for you to drink nearly a case and still keep on going strong... plus, the need to pee every 5 minutes keeps you active and hyped, since you have to be constantly hopping in and out of the water.

Yeah. We had two kegs of some shit-ass light beer, along with 200+ everclear jello shots. I soon discovered the best way to deal with the constant need to pee was to float with a life preserver and a beer, peeing the entire time.

Once again, Poop proves current DPC kingdom. The rest of us are slacking

What happened to the rest of the DPC crew? Where are all the Hawaii boys?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

very nice shit pooper!

You almost make me want to start loging on to 12oz durring the

weekends so I dont miss all the action. Almost.

Thanks, homey. Don't worry about missing the action .. the best stuff is usually bumped back up during the work week.

Oh, and you better take some pictures of this weekend's festivities.

dittopants

_____________________________+

+http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/12ozAA.jpg'>+

(¯`·.,¸.·•°•·.·•°•·®Angry Alan Seal Of Approval®·•°•·.·•°•·.¸,.·´¯)

Archived