Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kast

the quietest cap

i can't remember what cap it was but.. i had this german the other day that was supa quiet.

rusto fats are possibly the loudest cap ever, you shouldn't have bothered listing them here.

dont qoute me on it but I think the German softballs (blue circles) are the quitest cap I have ever experienced. Peace.

Sarcasm runs thick on here and its the same people trying to be slick. Im finally tired of it. Peace.

Originally posted by daus

Sarcasm runs thick on here and its the same people trying to be slick. Im finally tired of it. Peace.

MAYBE YOU COULD FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION BY ACTUALLY TRYING THOSE CAPS OUT ON A CAN OF SPRAY PAINT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. SEE THE STICKY THREAD BY JEWISH TASK FORCE....

Guest fannypack

...no cap is the quitest cap...

Guest PHYNE

german pink dots........;) im done with the kastcmw trash talk,i let my fr8s talk not my keyboard....blah blah blah:lick:

i love how everyone voted rusto fats, even though they have the tendency to wake up all the dogs in the neighborhood.. :D :D :D

Originally posted by rubbish heap

i love how everyone voted rusto fats, even though they have the tendency to wake up all the dogs in the neighborhood.. :D :D :D

it has happend to me and my friend before.

This thread is a waste of page space. How much more trivial can you get?