Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

ligers, , and bears OH MY!

i was watching television last night. me and my natural ice.

i was watching a program. a science program.

first it was about chimpanzees and humans mating.. making a "humanzee" (which i consider to be one of the worst possible names to choose from). they arent sure but they do believe this has occured, the "humanzee" is now dead. but he did look alot more like a human and he acted alot more like a human than chimpanzees. (for example, he started balding when he got older and when he want into the bathroom, instead of jumping up on the sink he would wash his hands).. oh.. and he always walked up right.

this led to another story about people cross breeding tigers and lions. apparently in the female lion there is a gene that tells the body when to stop growing, same goes with the male tiger.. so they cross bred a male lion and a female tiger and got a liger, a mamoth fucking cat. it has nothing that tells its body when to stop growing so.. yeah.. the one they had shown last night was as big as a picnic table.

it's crazy.

but i am also totally against this. you shouldn't fuck with nature.

yeah just thought id let everyone know my new information.

Originally posted by BigOatser

you could call it a Zee Zee

thats pretty damn funny

Originally posted by the website linked by....someone...

We have been presented with other examples of tigon/liger ofspring, including a very nice looking female tig-liger

Name creativity is severely lacking here.

those are crazy, i want to get it really viscious and then let it loose in the city:smiles:

One part of me sais that thats fucking cool to make weird ass animals. But the other part of me sais dont fuck with nature. So i really dont know. It would be cool to see a humanzee.

fool, talk about making weird ass animals, they made a glow in the dark bunny in france a couple years ago and people were trying to buy it as a pet

Originally posted by rental

fool, talk about making weird ass animals, they made a glow in the dark bunny in france a couple years ago and people were trying to buy it as a pet

i made a chrome mouse before

thats like something from that movie Congo...all the mutant animals are eventually going to kill us off, unless we train them to be our servants.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this