smart's closure of the drug raid thread

:(

i don't think he was trying to encourage the use or even topic of drugs

i think he wanted advice on being trailed by the cops

i'm not trying to pick fights or enforce or bend rules

i don't even know what i'm trying to do

except sketch

how dare you question smart

he's like talked to the burning bush and came down from teh mountain with the laws of 12oz

psssh and you question him

i thought smart was going on an extended vacation??

get lost smart!!!.....

:jpotato:

Originally posted by Kettiecat

how dare you question smart

he's like talked to the burning bush and came down from teh mountain with the laws of 12oz

psssh and you question him

look, don't tell me how many ounces there are in the commandments

god is more than 12oz

the blue lotus flies at noon

i repeat

the blue lotus flies at noon

over and out

you know come to think of it I hate the name smart. For no real reason it just gets on my nerves. Its almost like he’s asking for people to make stupid lame jokes about it. It also reminds me of being in elementary school. I’m not sure why though….

where you been anyways guy?

Me??? man ive been off doin my own thing layin low chillin hard with da little crew i got and my girl... so all in all im jus layin real low cause its like so much stuff poppin off right now with my girls dad and da MAN its crazy

Guest -MOE LESTER-

taimaishu

you should take a rocket launcher and a few assualt rifles and attack all those police officers

death to the dea....drugs live long and prosper

smart closed down my thread because it mentioned racking...all i was asking is if a manager of a store can kick you out if they suspect you were racking but discovered you didnt

Originally posted by Daze One Million

...all i was asking is if a manager of a store can kick you out if they suspect you were racking but discovered you didnt

no, they can not.

Originally posted by taimaishu

Me??? man ive been off doin my own thing layin low chillin hard with da little crew i got and my girl... so all in all im jus layin real low cause its like so much stuff poppin off right now with my girls dad and da MAN its crazy

do something funny when the cops are watching you like act like you are passing someone drugs and see what happens

man i was thinkin of takin off runnin 4 no reason when i seen them but i didnt feel like gettin my ass kicked at that time

Originally posted by taimaishu

man i was thinkin of takin off runnin 4 no reason when i seen them but i didnt feel like gettin my ass kicked at that time

haha it would be great if you filmed that

if your not involved in anything drug related you should have no problems. if you are in anything drug related you deserve to go down for selling misery and suffering.

Originally posted by metallix

if your not involved in anything drug related you should have no problems. if you are in anything drug related you deserve to go down for selling misery and suffering.

dont blame the messenger. people who buy drugs know that drugs are bad. if one drug dealer stops for whatever reason, they will get their drugs elsewhere.

Originally posted by test pattern

:(

i don't think he was trying to encourage the use or even topic of drugs

i think he wanted advice on being trailed by the cops

i'm not trying to pick fights or enforce or bend rules

i don't even know what i'm trying to do

except sketch

I agree... and, let me say that I only read this reply, so, I don't yet know what everyone is saying... but...

yeah, I thought so too about the cops angle, still it's not that hard to deduce a tail, as he did and then deal with it, get clean and approach them, or wait it out like most folks...

it just seemed like to ripe a topic, too long of a set up, too much background... too much opportunity for idiocy... I think common sence can prevail in this situation... PLUS, too much 'street-talkism' for somebody who's ignorant of police... it's all a front.

(in my humble opinion)

oh shit, haha, I detect a distinct note of hate in this thread... right on, whatever... consider this my public resignation.

Somebody else can me God or Moses or whatever you want to call me.

Originally posted by Smart

oh shit, haha, I detect a distinct note of hate in this thread... right on, whatever... consider this my public resignation.

Somebody else can me God or Moses or whatever you want to call me.

i dont hate you.

Re: Re: smart's closure of the drug raid thread

Originally posted by Smart

it's all a front.

Exactly....it doesnt take no rocket scientist to figure out that shit...

taimaishu: being tailed is spooky more than anything else... just get anything bad outta your house, and don't do anything stupid... it really is common sense, although, having been in the same situation, i can understand being spooked...

and i though smart's name couldn't be spoken, so that's all kind of a moot point isn;t it?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this