sick and bored.......FREIGHTS+other shiat

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by doesitmatter

unless your a big head like baron shut your mouths.

frate raper, cheerleader and i have all been around for plenty long enough to have a valid opinion on such things.

now go ahead, log back onto your usual user name and take dudes 'big head' out your mouth. if he cant stand up for himself, then his shit doesnt stand up period.

seeks/asalam alaikum

well size i dont know why your dissing baron.... the guy has always been sicker then you ever will be. you have no style your shit under **********is garbage. you wrote all over a wets piece in meadowvale. if your gonna diss someone be able to burn them

DON'T DROP INFO FUDDYDUDDY

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by seeking

actually, they are the people out putting in work on the regular. telling cheerleader to 'eat a dick' just makes you look dumb. dudes put in his work and has the history to speak from. if you didnt care about 'internet graf' dont post your shit on the internet, and dont be surprised when peopletalk about ethics.

before you made this thread, no one had heard of you, now they have. not because they caught your stuff, or cause you're putting in work, but because you ran up to them and stuck the photos in their face. did we need to look? no, and if you had labled the thread 'self promotion' many probably wouldnt have, but it wasnt presented that way.

yes, all graff is promotion, but just like dissing established writers to get fame gets no respect, neither does posting your own shit. its cheap fame and its a slap in the face to those writers who paint 300 trains a year, so that 15 of them can gets spoted.

you can do what you want, im just trying to explain things to you. yesterday no one knew who you were, today the majority of those that do, don't respect you.

im not saying its just, im just saying.

seeks/just the messenger

WORD!!!

well size i dont know why your dissing baron.... the guy has always been sicker then you ever will be. you have no style your shit under kerr street bridge is garbage. you wrote all over a wets piece in meadowvale. if your gonna diss someone be able to burn them

Wow KORE your as stupid as those shitty extentions on your weak peice under *****.You really need to understand how bad at graffiti you really are what is it like your 6th month "shit son i best recon how dope you are"...my thing with baron is just between him and I for reasons that don't matter to YOU. Did you think you could come on here namelessly to talk shit?

Wetso and I have been in the same crew for years me writing a message(in meastreak) to my friend is the furthest shit to a diss ever.Theres even more reasons why that was done...again they don't have anything to do with you.Why don't you join the boy scouts and leave graffiti to people that are level headed enough to mind WHAT THEY DO IN GRAFFITI and not what others are up to.Your not going to get cool guy points for shit talking fellas that A. you don't know and B. you couldn't even hold a candle too THROUGH THE ART.

NO SPOTS, YOU KNOW THIS

wow emun told you quite a bit about myself. okay whatever i respect that your up and been rocking for quite a while and your new shit at shell is pretty tight , ill give you that but you cant burn baron. who cares if its him posting his own shit i enjoyed it. i dont need any meaningless beef so ill leave it at that.

my thought about this post is that i like to see new trains posted. Im sure i wouldnt have been able to see all these freights otherwise. I like to see other people's work even if it havent been spotted by someone else. I understand the "paint 300 to get 15 spotted" princip though. I'll have to think about it to find an opinion..

wow emun told you quite a bit about myself. okay whatever i respect that your up and been rocking for quite a while and your new shit at shell is pretty tight , ill give you that but you cant burn baron. who cares if its him posting his own shit i enjoyed it. i dont need any meaningless beef so ill leave it at that.

What now that I know who you are you can't back it up? Get over YOURSELF and die already.

suckaaaaaa

quit graffiti for a couple years and get laid, drink browns and learn about life

BARNO will never be able to accept any criticizm and has the worst attittude ever .....

(for a 15 year old)

and give your styles back to who you stole them from until you can grow up and respect the few that have patience for you.....

the 2 funniest things about this thread...

and has the worst attittude ever .....

(for a 15 year old)

meadowvale

no disrespect to any 15 year olds or people from that place,

but I just find those two points made this entire thing really petty.

fucking christ..after about the hundreth time you hear bitching abou tself promo nad shit like that youd think people would simmer down.

nice freights. Cool style. Nice and big. Legible. Avoided markings as much as possible. hot color schemes.

a much appreciated thread.

thanks.

Originally posted by sadermize

for someone whos been painting for about 1 year you sure got a big head. kids these days make me laugh. i hope you got the message i left for you in "your yard"

your information is bit off, email this adress analspazm@yahoo.com

i also don't see any action i've commited that constitutes me as having a big ego

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Barn...its not too late!

Remember that movie Bad Boys

with Sean Penn and Esai morales..

Barn Boss ruled them all!

bah...nevermind.

• 1 month later...

A few things I picked up from this post.. Barn or Baron accomplsihed what he wanted to do: get his stuff up, and get it seen by as many people as possible.Look it a 3 page post...hah...seems like he won.

Sure I am not a fan of the style and would like to see a bit more solid funk.But that is me.To talk so much shit on him is hillarious. He blew up the fucking spot, and got people trippin on him. And he just posted his pieces. If heads ain't gonna blow you up, do it yourself. Fuck it..it is only graff, and this is only the internet. I can't stand the style, but gotta give you dap on pissing people off, get them nit picking about the politics of promotion and who is or who is not worthy of a post on 12.oz.

:lol:

Archived