sick and bored.......FREIGHTS+other shiat

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by michealnight

something wrong with self promo ? thats wat graffiti is ,,,dont be jealous cause homeboy got busy,,, be positive for a minute.....

>>Who really gives a fuck....I JUST SCROLL THROUGH THIS FUKIN BORING ASS THREAD AT HYPER SPEEDS STR8 TO THE CHIT- CHATTING SECTION AND TALK SHIT WITCHYA FELLAZ...HUH?

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by doesitmatter

im not scared to back it up the only reason you have a bit of style is because your biting WYSE. and thats pretty mature " get over yourself and die", grow up.

wyse, I don't see that at all. I got more of an onset feel from his stuff.

>>but i aint gonna do that. if yall catch my train and wanna post it, great..but if youre not catching my trains, im obviously not doing enough. if i circumvent that porcess and just post like 30 trains i paint in a month, it gives the illusion (especially to all the little toys on 12oz) like "wow! baron has 30 trains!!!!" when in reality, we all know that those 20-30 trains might result in one or 2 being caught...and like maybe thats 2 yrs from now. so its just a gay way of going about your rep. <<

just out of curiosity, what do you think about writers who only hit freights that get a certain amount of rotation like they go to certain cities and they are on a circuit? Like a certain type of car that goes in a constant circle from point a to point b to point c and d, then eventually always (most of the time always) coming back to point a? I'm looking at it like from back in the days a writer would king all lines of a city and I'm making an analogy to freights how they are so vast and you never know where your shit will be spotted, but in my opinion to truly be all country you have to hit all kinds of cars, not just this boxcar that goes to Egypt, Syria, and back or whatever. Me at least, I want my shit to be spotted all across the continent not just here and there on a circuit. Just my two cents and wanting hear someone else opinion on the subject.

Originally posted by coolname

just out of curiosity, what do you think about writers who only hit freights that get a certain amount of rotation like they go to certain cities and they are on a circuit? Like a certain type of car that goes in a constant circle from point a to point b to point c and d, then eventually always (most of the time always) coming back to point a? I'm looking at it like from back in the days a writer would king all lines of a city and I'm making an analogy to freights how they are so vast and you never know where your shit will be spotted, but in my opinion to truly be all country you have to hit all kinds of cars, not just this boxcar that goes to Egypt, Syria, and back or whatever. Me at least, I want my shit to be spotted all across the continent not just here and there on a circuit. Just my two cents and wanting hear someone else opinion on the subject. [/b]

i suppose if you did in fact want to truely king a line one would do what you have said, someone who wants to give the illusion they rock shit, they can flick and post all there stuff on the internet, which is weak, in my opinion. It also just depends where your at, i've painted well over 50 to 60 cars just starting the end of the school year, the ones before that i don't count, and the only ones that have been on 12oz is the 1 or 2 that i threw in a post of a bunch of other shit, for the sake of more content. Aside from that i've never flicked anything of mine, it's never really on my mind, I go out there to paint, not for a photo, I usually go benching in early mornings to deal with hangovers before work, and If i happen to see my work, i'll flick it, but that's very rare. just the way i like to do things, not any sort of hardcore bencher like some of you.

Originally posted by doesitmatter

im not scared to back it up the only reason you have a bit of style is because your biting WYSE. and thats pretty mature " get over yourself and die", grow up.

I really hope you can back it up cause I'm going to box you even if your just some scrawny little kid slugger.

i'm just passing through

hi everybody. i'm a guy. i used to really love graffiti. i mean REALLY love graffiti. i remember when this board first started up 4-5 years back. small group of members. nice. happy. people weren't quite so quick to rip someone apart for the slightest infraction of the so called "graffiti code of ethics". i liked it. then i kind of grew up. i realized that having a bunch of faceless guys on the net patting me on the back for my glowing achivements in the field of vandalism didn't mean so much in the grand scheme of things.

i still like graf. in fact, i wouldn't hesitate to say that i love it. i just really fucking despise the kind of mindless garbage that seems to follow it wherever it goes. why are you guys so petty? why do insist on being such knit picking homosexuals? really. are your lives really so hollow that your only solace is logging on to the ole 'puter and trying to "school" kids on these bullshit rules that you so righteously live by? step back and look at yourselves.

and why is it always the older, more "established" writers who make the biggest stink? is it because they realize their lives have amounted to little more than argueing with 18 year olds over the internet about proper ettiquette on posting freight pics? you guys are fucking disgraceful.

baron. i don't know you very well. but fuck man, post away. you like graf right? i KNOW you like graf. that's all i need to hear. keep doing what you're doing because in a couple of years you're going to look back and laugh at these losers. doing graf means something. whether it's the feeling of satisfaction you get from pulling off a nice burner, the comfort it provides from your lonely everyday life, or just pure enjoyment from hanging out with some solid human beings who just want to have some fun before they die--that's what you should get out of this little hobby. these fools don't matter. let them preach. let them rant. those who really have their feet on the ground will appreciate it for what it really is.

nothing but love.

ROCKET.

ps.

dear mr. raper.

you may have the lbs. on your side but i got a 10 spot saying i'd drop your ass right now if it came down to it. my legs are mad strong son and i'm kinda going crazy from all the acid i've been taking. if you wanna rock(et) drop me a line at hotblackcock@hotmail.com. tell benny i said "yo". FAGS.

Archived