alan gus part deuce

priscilla119

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrewJones

Re: Re: ooooh

Originally posted by shor

no shit! man what an asshole to put such huge ugly tags up.. but the graff is good...

and no way in hell would i ever be able to reach that height in myentire life...

Im loving the grimey tags, but when I saw the shot of a tag over that marine wall, i thought that was pretty weak man... No, a writer didnt do it, but someone painted that shit... and there are plenty of walls to kill... it was just a dickhead move thats all...no love for that..

• 1 month later...

Re: Re: ooooh

Originally posted by shor

no shit! man what an asshole to put such huge ugly tags up.. but the graff is good...

and no way in hell would i ever be able to reach that height in myentire life...

yea that one got on the channel 10 news

Re: Re: Re: ooooh

Originally posted by CrewJones

Im loving the grimey tags, but when I saw the shot of a tag over that marine wall, i thought that was pretty weak man... No, a writer didnt do it, but someone painted that shit... and there are plenty of walls to kill... it was just a dickhead move thats all...no love for that..

as for this dude ^^^^^^^^

i dont get it. you know how many murals go over graff. yeah teh shit is pretty but the tags make the spot look more graffitiish.

kinda lame to hate on that . thats life

I like this one...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00329551f00000017.jpg'>

And the bigger the tag, the BETTER!

They will probably pay that "muralist" to paint over it anyways...Graffiti is Graffiti no matter what. :cool:

Who wants to see fish? They're scary looking creatures.

Check out the NG BY Superthread... Over 2500 pictures or somethin...

TOYS RULE CHILDREN'S HEARTS AND MINDS

I love you, world.:rolleyes:

i went to the seedless wharehouse to paint one day with some friends and i had heard about how it was on the news about alan and gus. so when we were getting ready to paint the inside the owner of seedless is talking to us and goes "so what do you write?" i said loud as hell "ALAN! and this is my homie GUS!" .. everyone in the whole wharehouse looked at me like they were gonna kill me! i told them i was just joking and they were like " man we were gonna string you from the roof bro"... funny stuff. i think its funny as hell dissing murals.. fuck it!

the only thing fucked up about the pictures is, is that its the seedless factory! fuck the mural! i would be pissed as fuck if i was seedless too. thats just MORE HEAT on them. they got it hard enough already im sure. and im sure YMCA doesnt appreciate them(seedless) there either.

i used to like alan and gus' shit, but now that i think about it. that was just a lot of disrespect to seedless. you can tell they aren't bud smokers.. thats just a big cross out on seedless.

theres another mural on the side from oa, i dare them to go over that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived