Racism in Frisco

Esai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

I agree, but that doesnt change the fact that prejudice still exists, and runs shit. But that brings up a good point. in america there really is no dividing line between races. Intermarriage and acculteration have blended most peoples. My son is chicano, vietnamese, native amnerican and white. I know brown dudes whiter than fucken powder, and white dudes in eastlos who speak spanish better than me with Hazard Grande in old e on their chest. What a melting pot we live in. by 2050 Most american babies will look philipino.

Originally posted by Esai

^^^

I agree, but that doesnt change the fact that prejudice still exists, and runs shit. But that brings up a good point. in america there really is no dividing line between races. Intermarriage and acculteration have blended most peoples. My son is chicano, vietnamese, native amnerican and white. I know brown dudes whiter than fucken powder, and white dudes in eastlos who speak spanish better than me with Hazard Grande in old e on their chest. What a melting pot we live in. by 2050 Most american babies will look philipino.

Wow.

The prejiduce problem I have with San Francisco.......

is some motherfuckers think they are hard soley cause they were born and raised in a tiny city they dont leave enough.

But like i said.....im nothing but trouble.

Originally posted by DREDZ

stop goin' to lame-ass nightclubs. You'll avoid alot of bs.

Youre right about that. At first I was happy cuz I used to frequent all those strip clubs. But my girl had a hard on to get drunk and dance with her old roomates, so I had to comply or deal with a shit face for the rest of the night. Shit, i was halfways to the I room to check out the most tore back strippers the bay has to offer. I once saw an ex MC hammer stripper climbin the pole there.

Guest WREK
Originally posted by freightlover

hey man, we arent all like that. hate "white culture" all you want...frankly i dont even think there IS a white culture.

stealing and exploiting other cultures IS white culture.

I've benn to the Velvet Lounge or the frat house as I like to call it. It sucks rotten eggs, the people who go there are retards, and North Beach itself is way too frat/sorority for my taste. But yeah, that club was wack and I had a terrible time fighting off some stupid jerk who thought he was all that and got pissed and call me a bitch when I ignored his ass.

If handing a doorman your ID is rude then Im guilty as charged. Read my other posts, I aint stupid. I dont trip until it is the last necessary action needed, I didnt even trip on this peckerwood, I kindly asked him for his name as I left the club. I didnt even give him any inkling of attitude until the second time he gave me shit, and even then I didnt mouth off cuz I know I wouldve lost it and hit him and ended up in jail, which is not a desire when Im visiting the bay area with my wife and son. The worst thing I did was give him a dirty look as I took my ID and walked into the club the 2nd time. But I recognized that brown guys like me cause trouble, but so do white guys with shaved heads and tattoos like the dozen ones in the club wearing shoes like mine. And for the exception of the shoes, which I forgot, I was dressed pretty nice, if you forgot I mentioned this was a college graduation celebration. So stop yourself homie, you just look sad defending a racist ass doorman. I aint the kind of guy who runs around screaming racism when someone gives me wrong change. But I recognize prejudice, and Im too educated on the treatment of nonwhites in america to be passive on this issue. I think someone said youre black, and thats a shame buddy. I dont tolerate racism, Ive tripped on friends and family for acting stupid with someone SOLELY because of their race, and put my neck out many times for whites, so dont give me no bullshit about changing myself. You need to read up on the history of america, and it's treatment of blacks. Theres nothing wrong with recognizing inequality in America, so stop defending it. But Ill bet youll read this and get defensive rather than dig my point. Just please dont forget what you are if you become successful, we dont need no more clarence thomases voting against affirmative action.

My point is that maybe he wasnt racist. Did you stop to think maybe he was just a dick to everybody? You may defend whites and others at times, but you have openly stated that you hate Anglo-America. And that is racist. Plain and simple. So yes, you do need to change yourself. Until then you are a problem and not a solution. Oh and by the way - and this goes on a whole other topic..and ill probably get alot of shit for saying this..but ive reasearched the topic over and over again and i must say..affirmative action is bullshit and god bless jeb bush for doing his best to get rid of it in the sunshine state. if you want a real discussion on that, ill be happy to participate, just make it in another thread. if you just want to call me an uncle tom go ahead and say it in this thread.

Guest SPLINTER

theres a difference between Esai hating Anglo-America and that bouncer fucking with him for being brown skinned. Yes theyre both racist and thats bad. But, Esai admitted to helping out whites, that shows that although he hates Anglo-America he wont go out and fuck his white neighbor over and call her a 'bitch ass white cracker ho' or deny her any of her priveledges (sp??).

i'll be the first to admit that i have a slight hatred towards Anglo-America and a bigger racist feeling towards Asian-Americans. i do blatantly talk shit about the way they act and how theyre taking over our neighborhoods and businesses. when i was a young boy in 7th grade i was denied the right to eat my lunch, for being late, while my white friend and white-looking friend got to eat even though they came in afterwards. the lady was japanese, yeah im racist but i didnt call her any names. even thought i hate the 'Asian invasion' going on in my town, im not gonna torch any buildings or deny my Asian-american classmates my help on a math problem, i will however be too proud to ask them for help.

everyones naturally a racist, even a pack of wolves will alienate a black wolf.

now you can chose whether to be an asshole or not. that guy was an asshole, he chose to be one.

Splinter, are you black?

All black folks have gone through things like what you described.

But Im just saying there was nothing to prove that they guy was being a dick because he was racist, or if he was just a dick to everyone. Esai conveniently claimed it was because of race. That is just him projecting his beliefs on to the white guy.

wow. I just completely lost any respect for you metallix. way to go. amazing how much opinion can change in on thread.

But yeah, that doorman was a fucking asshole. I'd argue the "he's just a asshole at some chump club" angle, but the fact that it was full of white kids dressed worse than you proves it, more or less.

Jeez this is getting moronic. If you guys are gonna read my statements and retort at least take time to read the whole statement, im sick of fools picking up 1 or 2 sentences and acting like it entitiles them to attack my ideologies and opinions. Like I said, I recognized his racist behavior cuz he gave me shit about my shoes after letting a white guy in 2 people in front of me, with the same kind of shoes as I had. Then I change my shoes, using the shoes a guy already in the club had on. He then still gave me shit. Then a while later I noticed there were dozens of guys in there with sneakers, and they were all white(this was a fratboyish club, but I didnt choose to go ther anyways). After all this did I realize his motivations where of the racist persuasion. I dont yell fire till the flames burn my skin, this motherfucker was a racist. Ive had dozens of experiences with racist ass devils, and this was one of them fool. Now this debate is over, and might I mention it disgusts me to have to argue whether a doorman is racist or not to a black guy who doesnt even know him. You fucken house boy. Like I said a million times before, I hate whiners who pull the race card for all their problems, but that doesnt excuse the fact that racism is still prevalent in anglo society and runs a lot of our social institutions, and it does have a negative and adverse effect on children and people of color. How fucken hard is it to admit that. Go to any nonwhite school and youll see how shitty it is, now go to a all white school in that same town and youll get what i mean. Mapo youre a straight out insult to your people. It pains me to think that i make an effort to help out the black and brown community so they can have better odds at prosperity to succeed, forget who they are or where they come from, and finally procreate to have little oreo pieces of shit like you who have never had any experience in the real world, yet deem it necessary to make the most ignorant comments. Pieces of shit like Bush use pieces of shit like you to justify their misbehavior. Get off the net and find yourself the blondest whitegirl you can find, maybe she can afford to bleach your skin.

That was annoying enough until I realize this club is full of white kids wearing kangols trying to recite lyrics from the chronic.

this is why your an idiot for going to clubs in the first place.

just stay home and play some chess on the futon with your lady.

Jeez this is getting moronic. If you guys are gonna read my statements and retort at least take time to read the whole statement, im sick of fools picking up 1 or 2 sentences and acting like it entitiles them to attack my ideologies and opinions. Like I said, I recognized his racist behavior cuz he gave me shit about my shoes after letting a white guy in 2 people in front of me, with the same kind of shoes as I had. Then I change my shoes, using the shoes a guy already in the club had on. He then still gave me shit. Then a while later I noticed there were dozens of guys in there with sneakers, and they were all white(this was a fratboyish club, but I didnt choose to go ther anyways). After all this did I realize his motivations where of the racist persuasion. I dont yell fire till the flames burn my skin, this motherfucker was a racist. Ive had dozens of experiences with racist ass devils, and this was one of them fool. Now this debate is over, and might I mention it disgusts me to have to argue whether a doorman is racist or not to a black guy who doesnt even know him. You fucken house boy. Like I said a million times before, I hate whiners who pull the race card for all their problems, but that doesnt excuse the fact that racism is still prevalent in anglo society and runs a lot of our social institutions, and it does have a negative and adverse effect on children and people of color. How fucken hard is it to admit that. Go to any nonwhite school and youll see how shitty it is, now go to a all white school in that same town and youll get what i mean. Mapo youre a straight out insult to your people. It pains me to think that i make an effort to help out the black and brown community so they can have better odds at prosperity to succeed, forget who they are or where they come from, and finally procreate to have little oreo pieces of shit like you who have never had any experience in the real world, yet deem it necessary to make the most ignorant comments. Pieces of shit like Bush use pieces of shit like you to justify their misbehavior. Get off the net and find yourself the blondest whitegirl you can find, maybe she can afford to bleach your skin.

I like how you say I dont even know him, as if you do. sorry but you dont. maybe he just didnt like you, because you certainly come across as an arrogant fuck with a chip on his shoulder. dont call me an insult to my people, stupid ass, you dont know me just like you didnt know the doorman. what exactly are your efforts to help out the 'black and brown communities'? Ill bet its nothing or close to it. But you probably think its some big deal and youre doing your best. I have no experience in the 'real world' ? Youre the one trying to go to some college party with some frat boys at a club, then complain about a doorman you deem as racist. See, thats the favorite tactic of people like you - to try to somehow seperate me from black people, because you cant stand the thought that someone who deals with racism could do anything besides say -

'damn esai, that whiteboy doorman was a fuckin bitch, we is always bein held down, ya heard? fuck it man, fuck white america, dog. fuck bush, and long live affirmative action, its about fuckin time we even the playing field'

if Id have said that youd deem me as someone who understands your struggle and is a true black man fighting against injustice. because thats basically what your original post said. well i am those things but i take a different approach. you cant go around and blame everybody for shit that may or may not be true. if you feel he was racist, then call the manager or owner or someone and be respectful, and just tell them you didnt feel you were treated fairly. i hate when people use the racism card when it isnt needed, because then when it is needed, it looks like just another nigga complaining because he cant bear the thought that maybe he was at fault. and by saying you hate anglo-america then you are contributing to racism, which you claim to hate so much.

let me start off by saying that i am white, and there is nothing more that i hate hearing than a minority complaining that the white race is prejiduce, have you ever thought that maybe those black schools are so fucked because the kids inside are the ones responsible, or the reason why prisons are so full of black people because it just so happens that black people cause more crimes, whether you like it or not, its true, people dont go to jail because they are black, and they dont fail school because they are black, they go to jail because they broke the law and flunk because they decided to not try, for real people always be trying to use the excuse its because im black, fuck you, its not cuz your black its cuz your a dick, just from readin your post i can tell i dont like your attitude and if i was the guy at the club i wouldnt let you in either..ever think that maybe it was more than your skin that the doorman didnt aprove of? people need to stop blamin other people for shit when its thier own fault.

myth:

"my all black school has fucked up books and poor class rooms, its because the white people get all the good shit"

fact:

your school books are fucked because the kids dont respect them, same goes for the class rooms, blame the people who are supposed to be incharge of keeping it in good condition, not the white people

myth:

"jails are full of minoritys because of racial profiling"

fact:

jails are full of black and latin people because they are the ones who commited the crimes, dont be made because white people just happen to not cause as much crime, take it out on your race, organize something to stop crime, causing your race to have a bad rep, no white person told that black guy who got busted sellin crack to start dealing

myth:

"the doorman was racist, thats why he didnt let me in"

most likely:

your attitude was in the wrong place, you even said it yourself you didnt want to go, you most likely werent even going to try to have a good time

damn im not racist, allthough it may come off like that, dont think it, i just dont like people who make excuses for shit, allthough there is a lot of prejiduce in the world, its equal throughout, white people get hated on by blacks just the same

i was directing that at you.

explain to me how a system of dissproportianate(sp) wealth on stolen land is just. the native people were massacared and their land taken while the predominitly white man has more money than he can spend and spends even more locking people up for making a buck to live.

peep game daze. the white man is the best criminal around and acts like a fucking hater.

besides that......unless your albino most people who are white are closer to almond or cream.

lets keep this on the board:

Metallix:

um why? is it because i decided to voice the truth?

I lost all respect cause you believe that is the truth. everyone knows the only people who can get away with saying "race doesn't really matter anyways" are the people who belong to the majority race (its not just a white, thing, this would hold true with the tables turned). As stated here many times by many people, there are lots of motherfuckers running around crying wolf, but near systemic racism still exists.

Fuck, even here in a country like canada, where very few people think racism exists, its rampant. ask any middle to upper class white kid what he thinks about natives. go ahead. see the treatment they get (blatant racism, and the undying suspicion everyone treats them with) and you'll agree.

Bottom line is esai got the shaft cause of his skin color. Maybe it was partly a character judgement by the bouncer, but you can count on race playing a big part in how he viewed esai's "character". A lippy brown guy gets a more hostile assesment than a lippy white guy, who would probably just get written off mentally by the boucer as a loudmouth.

Originally posted by ********

i was directing that at you.

explain to me how a system of dissproportianate(sp) wealth on stolen land is just. the native people were massacared and their land taken while the predominitly white man has more money than he can spend and spends even more locking people up for making a buck to live.

peep game daze. the white man is the best criminal around and acts like a fucking hater.

besides that......unless your albino most people who are white are closer to almond or cream.

funny, i was directing it back

first, we [us as a nation] are not responsible for stealing the natives land, that was our forfathers, not us, with time we realized it was wrong and thats why the nativs dont have to pay taxes ect, the prodominily white man has more money than he can spend because they earned it, bill gates the richest man in the world just so happens to be white, hes not rich because hes white, hes rich because hes smart, as for lockin people up for making a buck...im pretty sure your refereing the those who deal to make a living, its illegal for a reason, they sell drugs they deserve to go to jail, they know its illegal, thats the way it is....by the way cops will still bust you if your white

and your right im not actually white, i am a more tan color

im not tryin to start any e-beef or nothing im just stating my opinon, the opinion that people try to blame others for thier own mistakes or misfortunes

Archived