FRIENDSTER NIGGA WHOO

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BigOatser

I came

I saw

I kicked some ass.

Or maybe the order is different

I saw this thread,

I went,

I met a hot girl.

Im going to meet one from friendster soon, wish this hot boy luck. and if you need a pal, Holyoats@hotmail.com

Buddy me foo.

Ill keep all you guys who dont care updated.

i met a hot girl from friendster, but she got her walking papers once i found out she is bi-polar.

as long as im a member of 12oz, im keeping this post at the top, because some of these topics are just a little less interesting than this one, but i give it time, and the same will happen here. tonite i went out to an art showand a club in LA. there were a ton (and im not talking about a weight measurement) the womens were biting on my bait, and i reeled a few in, girls i wouldnt even expect to accidently look at me were asking me for my number, even a fat girl wanted to hook, up, but i told her i had mouth herps, (i was lying, hope i didnt jinx myself, but she didnt care, and no i didnt mack her, i got standards). no i dont credit this to friendster, but, somehow that dumbass site is a good conversation piece.............

hmm...well....i went on it...it doesnt seem to work cus i only got one friend.....am i supposed to tell people im there to be befriended?...oooh wait.....is this one of those things where i am supposed to already know people....and then theyre supposed to help me out?.....

Ahh how cute mr. Pescado. You’re lost just like I was for a long time. well all you have to do is know people’s email address. Then user search, enter tha email address and *bam* there they are. Then you can add them as a friend.

Email me. you can most def’ add me in.

Al green…so far one thing in common…al green is the man. Email me.

Parted ways…I know you are my friend. I’m just bitchin’ cuz I’d like more. I’m selfish. :(

Archived