FRIENDSTER NIGGA WHOO

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope..havent met anyone on that website. most of the guys on there are herbs anyway. (except for yuo guys) and some of the girls are the kinda girls that i want to sock in the face. so i wouldnt wanna hang out with them anyway.

but most people in my network, i know in person and have chilled with them. but except for you guys.

Originally posted by The Dude

i met someone via friendster (only one). yeah i know its cheesy, but whatever. living where i live, its either meeting or random run ins. im sure its different if you somewhere other than so caliiii.

I know what your saying, same shit here.

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

i am on friendster... when i first got on there i was connected to some 300 people... six months later some 52000 poeple, it's fun i must admit and i do meet lots of females from there

PAMP DADDY.

Originally posted by BigOatser

I dont think the point of Friendster is to not mee people.

Anyhooooo, I got a woman for you YGBlood. Her pic is of her tits and she is a Canadiot. Holla if you want some. Why am I drinking vodka alone?

is her name monique or some shit like that, i think i talked to her.

All right, a Irishman walks into a bar. The bartender says "Look, you seem like a nice Irishman. Give me a hundred bucks and I'll make it worth your while." The Irishman looks around and says "I'll bet anyone a quarter I can beat up everyone in the bar!" A lady looks at the Irishman and says "I know I don't know you, but I'd love to do the mattress Macarena with you all night long."

The Irishman yells "All right! Where's that girl with the loose tooth?"

Archived