im in a gang biotch

faggotassguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crave - interesting, however, most lack any artistic value what so ever.

IRON HEAD - BUT THEIR SHITS WACK AS FUCK

do you people understand that these ARENT GRAFFITI WRITERS?!?

you ignorant ass cornfed suburban dickheads.

theyre not putting this shit up to impress you guys. and this has nothing to do with the little white kids down the block. plus this is where a lot of the westcoast style came...

oh yeah... gangsters kill people, you type shit on a computer screen

ahhh those mexican girls with those big ass tits in those short skimpy tops...fuuuuuuuck--yo count me in mang. For real though these El Salvadoran fuckers over here in LI are some insane little spics man..shootin and stabbin each other on a regular basis, a bunch of senseless shit really.Niggas play soccer with each other and end up stabbin the goalie and shit. El Salvadoran pride!:rolleyes: what?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

how can you faggots say this has no style.....cholo writing is fucking dope, none of you faggots could rep this shit

and i GARUNFUCKINGTEE that if any of you cornballs who are talking shit ran across these cats while they were painting this you wouldnt say shit about it being whack

fuck art nerds

the best is when you come across a XXIV tag out in the middle of nowhere at freeway stops...

-That Mexican Pride tatoo shit is hot!!

you have to respect these guys for the balls they have, they do this shit at like 3 in the afternoon, just have a buddy post. plus they gotta worry about fools ridin up on them and blastin, just for catchin tags...

how many of you belton montana legal wall fuckers talking shit on these scripts could walk up to a wall and freehand old english letters with a stock tip in one shot and get it right? and without cholo writing graffiti as we know it wouldn't exist. oh i forgot, you know everything about the history of graf because you bought subway art on amazon.com 2 months ago, and that's where graf all started.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

how many of you belton montana legal wall fuckers talking shit on these scripts could walk up to a wall and freehand old english letters with a stock tip in one shot and get it right? and without cholo writing graffiti as we know it wouldn't exist. oh i forgot, you know everything about the history of graf because you bought subway art on amazon.com 2 months ago, and that's where graf all started.

agreed.oh and art is gay.

Archived