The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

Originally posted by fermentor666

Any word on that digital camara? Have you gotten it yet Chupacabra?

If by digital you mean the Polaroid land camera, then no. I'm sad to say things are looking bleak. Its been over 3 weeks since tesser sent it out and it still hasn't reached me. Not good, not good at all i tell you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

If by digital you mean the Polaroid land camera, then no. I'm sad to say things are looking bleak. Its been over 3 weeks since tesser sent it out and it still hasn't reached me. Not good, not good at all i tell you.

Ayuh, Polaroid. Had "digital" on my mind browsing the discussion above. This is definitly no good. Tesser, where do you live again? Somewhere Mediterranean? I have family in Poland who've said that when a package goes through there half the time it gets opened and tampered with. Not trying to incite anything, but could this have happened? It'd be fucked, no?

And for real, get the random image bullshit out of this thread unless you are the one taking the photos.

It was going from tesser in greece to me in the states. Even if it was opened and looked at, there was nothing that would prevent it from being closed back up and sent. Lets just hope its taking its sweet time and will get to me at some point for all of our sakes, especially Alan who spent his own money to fund this project.

*sigh*

I'm getting worried about the Passaround.

I really hope some goverment asshole didn't think it was a bomb and tear it to shreads.

Tesseract, is there anyway you can see if it's still en-route? Do you have tracking? Delivery Confimation? Anything of that sort?

:o

worst case scenario?

snafu?

I don't really remember.

I think you have to specify air...but I'd be surprised if tesser didn't do that.

the last package I got that started out like this...ended up showing up on my doorstep weeks later in a completely different box...and of course the contents were fucked up.

Tesser has sent me a package that took a looooooooong time to arrive. Not sure how long, but I believe it was over 3-4 weeks. Plus the package had $60 cash in it, so I was nervous about it getting lost as well. But, it did arrive, and the world is good. I trust the Polaroid will arrive in due time.

If not, we can just ban Tesser.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

actually, per the rules of the passaround...I think Tess is gonna have to ban himself.

Hahaha.

Although he did comply. He got the package, took his photos, and sent it on it's way.

If it gets/got lost, it's not COMPLETELY his fault.

Where is that fool anyways? We need his feedback.