The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 Eyes,

1) Where can I gets me one of them shirts?

2) Did you get my photos?

3) I can't stop playing Colors.

P.S. Is that your handstyles on the poster as well?

1) Theyre selling these shirts on tour. I can try to snag one for you because theyre not going up your way next time. also i just found out they have some long sleeves that were at the bottom of a box. PM me with a size and whatever and i can try to get one to you.

2) I did get your photos and they are awesome. Thank you so much!

3) Me either, dude. Shit rules.

PS: Yeah, thats more or less just my handwriting. not so much a handstyle. but yeah man, im almost more stoked my handwriting is on it more so than the photos and the graphic design.

this poster hangs above my computer...

hell yeah dude. im glad some people picked one up.

already picked up a nikon sb-24. gonna get another one or an sb-26 and some ebay triggers as soon as i get back from chicago.

oh yeah, i'm gonna be in chicago this weekend. i'll be working the whole time, but if you are at riot fest or the after party (at the exit) you should come find me. i'll be the guy at the lower class brats merch table during the day, and the guy that's had too many beers and is singing songs about tacos with my twin brother at night.

pictures as soon as i get back and recovered.