The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
decay: 3,4,5 are nice... I especially like all the lite grey and touch of orange in #3.

If I never see another photo like #6 it will be too soon. Nothing against the quality, it's just that every "urban" photographer has that exact shot in their book.

yea i knowwwww, but i still really like it haha. in the original (not resized) copy, the colors are sooo awesome. eh.

399830271_01b211213c.jpg

I like that tunnel shot^^^

me too. minus the trapper keeper thing. idun even know what the hella those are. what kind of camera are you shooting with? and where u find all these damn blue lights lol

I've been using a nikon d80.

I know it's been said a million times before but you guys are amazing photographers. I'm still a begginer but I'm always trying to learn more. This thread is helping to show me what is possible.

Decay, those LA flicks = the truth.

I like that tunnel shot^^^

I've been using a nikon d80.

I know it's been said a million times before but you guys are amazing photographers. I'm still a begginer but I'm always trying to learn more. This thread is helping to show me what is possible.

Decay, those LA flicks = the truth.

im usinn d70 but im selling and buying d80. how you like it?