The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

teefz, thanks. its a bunch of photos merged using photoshops photomerge. it's a little fucked on the left side, but panoramics are fun. also, where was that through the trees photo taken at?

ese - nice find and nice shots.

es1- hotdog shot is awesome

texas - that third shot looks like a metal dinosaur. dope.

jb it was taken in san francisco at the palace of fine arts (same as this other photo i took)

395461507_f675e8031e.jpg?v=0

where is photomerge on photoshop? i wanna try it out.. i have cs2 and iv always just blended layers lol. im tryin to get realviz photo stitcher but its hard to find and I dont want to pay

I'm having a gallery coming up soon on urban abstracts...this is a little preview. the actual show will have about 10 images.

tell me what you think, good, bad, or horrible. Its always good to get feedback before it opens haha.

:D

418543076_a11949c916.jpg

418543066_2007f83feb.jpg

418543061_065d53458b.jpg

418543057_9e6ed3f02b.jpg

399081470_13fbdbca34.jpg

418554308_2dd999776d.jpg

399081470_13fbdbca34.jpg

really nice stuff decaying. Ive never heard the phrase "urban abstracts" before, but I like it. There are a couple kids at my school who are working on some similar stuff right now, you might be really into it.

Where are you based again? have we already been through this? I used to post under the name mackfatsoe.

really nice stuff decaying. Ive never heard the phrase "urban abstracts" before, but I like it. There are a couple kids at my school who are working on some similar stuff right now, you might be really into it.

Where are you based again? have we already been through this? I used to post under the name mackfatsoe.

than you :)

im los angeles area, well actually about 15-20 minutes outside of los angeles.