The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo oddio your shit is real nice, i love the colors on all your shots, is that digital or did you us a filter, and how long of an exposure was the one with the sparks can?

first of all.. thank you... its all digital. i am real new at the night shots... i had it at 400 iso, so its a little grainy.. i think it was about 3-5 sec exposure and about f2.8 but i could be wrong... i was experimenyting a lot that night.. and it was my sparks can :-) i'll try and check the properties and see if it shows those details and get back to you if i was off at all...

Thank you ^^

and in response to this post I didn't notice:

Digital rebel xt, canon ef 50mm f/1.8, 2gig card, uv filter, thats about it. I forgot I need to get an extra battery...

did you drop 800 or a G?

i want one real bad but i cant afford it at the moment

Oh dude you need to be educated on camera prices, and I mean that in a sincere honest way..

I dropped 500 dollars. Go on some camera forums and buy used, or use ebay. The digital rebel used (assuming there aren't too many actuations, the shutter life is 50,000) is not worth 800 dollars, let alone 700. You can even get it from b+h for like $650 new. But either way, I worked my ass off in the wonderful food services industry to earn it, and its going to be worth it :) No more film processing, and no more shitty point and shoots.

Roll up a blunt I gotta story to tell...

Welcome To Detroit.

WelcomeToDetroit.jpg

When the Tiger game ends, there is chaos in the streets.

TigerGameCrazyness.jpg

Heidelberg Street. If anybody ever rolls through Detroit, I'll take you there.

MtElliotHeildelberg.jpg

BigCity.jpg

IBrockAdventure.jpg

HartPlaza.jpg

RenCenWalkway.jpg

Turtle.jpg

Drunk.jpg

Ansiq.jpg

I only wear my white tees one time. "Hey, you two with the cameras. Ya'll wanna take a picture of some stars, we right here baby."

WhiteTees.jpg

I'd add more captions but I'm hungover and going back to bed.