The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ok so I wanna start on photography and I was wondering what kind of camera to start with, I had one of those reg. digital camera but I was 2 dull. Any advice?

You'd be very surprised what a good photographer can do with a point and shoot. You just have to know what you're doing. Go do some reading. Here's a good place to start:

http://www.morguefile.com/archive/classroom.php

Ok so I wanna start on photography and I was wondering what kind of camera to start with, I had one of those reg. digital camera but I was 2 dull. Any advice?

Depends what your price range is.

If you are looking for Digital SLR camera, I suggest looking at the Nikon D50, very cheap for what it is and an easy camera to get used to, great for any one new to Digital SLR's

my first digi photos. i only took like 30-40 all day/night. i guess its from all that time using film. :)

this place has the fucking shittiest shows.

214555445_de252b47e6.jpg

mellowdrone, they were pretty bad ass but became big and i guess it got to their heads because their shows have been shit since.

214537840_2c4f9ebf72.jpg

mi perro

214537837_ad0dc143f0.jpg

214548513_6a54e7644f.jpg

214537842_b8f9dc87dd.jpg