The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DyeStop.@Feb 20 2005, 11:39 PM

02172005.jpg

This picture is awesome.

the way it looks like an ocean Sunset

but is just frost and condensation, rocks.

Napalm for doing those on your own without a budget and lighting

Those are magazine quality flicks

I like The FIRE_EXIT one best even though

the model looks better in the last one.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Feb 23 2005, 10:18 AM

hyrax,

Did you end up paying for the PPA or did you dispute any of the extra charges?

If you got it, how far along are you to finishing?

ese,

Send me an e-mail to vermontgraffiti@hotmail.com.

I'll give you my addy for when you're done the PPA.

I paid for it and have written up a letter to dispute the charges. I'll be mailing it off in the next couple days, just need to get me an envelope. I don't think there'll be any problem in getting the money back from them.

I've taken one picture so far but it looks like the film might be damaged. Part of the print is missing a 1cmx2cm part of the negative, it looks like a tear. There are also small black globs on parts of it, and it looks like there were some light leaks :/ Not sure what's going on.

There's 2 more exposures left in the camera and a whole new pack of film left, so I'm wondering what your feelings are on me taking 2 more exposures...

Dunno what the deal is with the film, 360's pictures seemed to come out ok, he didn't mention anything about it being damaged. It's possible it could have gotten damaged but there were so many goddamn fragile stamps on it and a big "keep away from heat" message written on the box. Of course, anything can happen with the postal service.

The new pack of film in there is something we bought extra when the film in there when I got the camera didn't work. 360 and I picked it up from his school so it's fairly recent and should work.

Here's the corner of the polaroid..doesn't reveal much about the actual shot so I figure it's fine to post

damage.jpg

You can see the damage I was talking about, plus a big blob of what I believe was the negative, and what looks like light leaks.

Rage, you okay with me using the last 2 exposures on this pack?