The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Polaroid passaround.

This is PMB from ilovedrunk's place.

The film in the camera was once again ruined, forcing us to spend the ends and buy a new pack. There was an extra pack of film that came in the package, but it wasn't with us when we realized the film in the camera was ruined, so we didn't try it to figure out if it was dead, too. This could become a problem if every person has to spend money to replace the film. I've yet to speak with Alan, but he'll probably have more to add. The package will be leaving here shortly. ilovedrunk will be sending it off, so he'll let y'all know when it's on the road again.

Re: Re: Polaroid passaround.

Originally posted by PMB

The film in the camera was once again ruined

if it shows up at my place ruined...I think everyone should just buy a pack and finish it and then send it on.

the land cameras are just plain dope.

peanut...check thrift shops and garage sales for em. get one with a manual and it explains it all.

Re: Re: Re: Polaroid passaround.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

the land cameras are just plain dope.

peanut...check thrift shops and garage sales for em. get one with a manual and it explains it all.

word, i don't know if yall noticed this the first time but i found this in my basement the other day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/imaslacker02/landcam.jpg'>

ps. tramp: awesome photos.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Fr8Junkie

whoever wrote the "do's and dont's of photography" is a big fucking idiot

Haha, has a couple good ones though:

Do: Editing …because there is nothing worse than a bad edit. There are plenty of good picture-takers out there, but what makes a really good photographer is the ability to edit the million photos you took down to the 20 or 30 that make sense. They'll show the rest of it in a retrospective when you're old or dead and people give a shit about every little fart you ever mustered.