Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
daaaes

bad business

Guest amorphic

maybe you should steal your music off the internet for free.

whats the deal with 20 caps for ten bucks? they really tryin to jip somebody. they got variety but damn son...10 bucks for 20? thats 50 cents a cap..

is it me or did this user register on 12oz just to 'promote' this place?

Guest KING BLING

ATAK DISTRIBUTION

A very legit site I have plugged here before...I have had only good experiences and they promote some really good music, though since it it low budget it is not always the best place for that new angry cyber scientifical rap...

other good sources for krink specifically (read: krink, blah blah i didnt ask for ink recipes) would be appreciated. i got my shit and the cap was cracked and like 1/3 of that shit was all over the package.

I like how he comes around once a day to bump this and posts nothing else... it's also humorous that he's asking where he can get krink... that's like asking where you can order kool-aid...

So, anyway, just gimme a little while to think up a magic trick I haven't used lately...

Originally posted by Smart

I like how he comes around once a day to bump this and posts nothing else... it's also humorous that he's asking where he can get krink... that's like asking where you can order kool-aid...

So, anyway, just gimme a little while to think up a magic trick I haven't used lately...

please do:idea:

Originally posted by Smart

haha why would i want to read anything else? i posted initially because this is a place that i knew people who would benefit from knowing a scam place would go to. then a conversation started. the other threads i read, but i dont really have much to add. but from what i've read in terms of your posts, smart, youre a pretty big dork with a sad sad power complex. you remind me of the comic book store guy from the simpsons, if you watch that show.

anyway, i'm out of here, but you guys keep doing what you do. goodbye, and most importantly, GOOD LUCK.

Originally posted by daaaes

ps - i cant believe you use the term "bump". l33t h4x0r white boy?

so...

uh...

he's making fun of me for saying 'bump'?

should I be offended?

nah, he's not worth banning, plus he already said he was 'outta here' but... we all know he'll be back, and despite the fact that he'll feel like an asshole replying to this thread after I didn't ban him AND predicted it, he'll still do it... probably some more ridicule, some more of that Mr. Mang style 'h4x0r' talk prehaps...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this