FAVORITE VIDEO GAME??

HECZONER

Originally posted by MrAerosol

MARIO BROS 1 - ORIGINAL NINTENDO

Metal Gear Solid 1, Syphon Filter was pretty good, GTA Vice City, and Soccer games are always fun, Street Fighter 2 on Mega Drive and shieeeeet how could i forget Mortal Kombat Series

"Get Over Here" "Toastyyyy" Scorpion represent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

The most engrossing and significant game in my experience has been "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" for the Game Boy. I don't know what was it about it, but it sucked me in in a way no other game has ever been close to doing so.

My fave game besides that was Adventures of Lolo.

Guest SayOne

even though he said just one...

final fantasy 3/6

metroid 2 - game boy

super dodge ball - nes

panzer dragoon 1 and 2 - i fixed my saturn last week just to play these games..lol

bahamut lagoon - snes

tertris - nes

resident evil 2

marvel vs capcom -the first one because part 2 has to much goin on and i have seizures..

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The most engrossing and significant game in my experience has been "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" for the Game Boy. I don't know what was it about it, but it sucked me in in a way no other game has ever been close to doing so.

wow,i thought i was the only one who got addicted to that game....

Any of you ever play Dragon Force for Saturn? That game was sooo fucking good:spin: Seriously, if any of you have a saturn, go out and buy that game. Other than that, Halo, FF7, Chrono Trigger, Goldeneye, Secret of Mana, Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Metal Gear 1, Mario Cart, and Metroid Prime all are on my A list.

http://www.classicgaming.com/saturn/magazine/games/dragonforce/ss_cover_df_us_front_large.jpg'>

Buy this game!!!

Archived