NEED HELP getting tickets to a sold out show

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by johnny

you guys know any other ways besides scalpers? don't they usually hold tix at the door even if it's sold out?

hollarback,

johnny

you can do what i do. buy 4 tickects from a sclapper and slag 2 of them for a higher price to another sclapper...make some cash and enjoy the show it aways works. make sure you get there really early, and just start asking out loud if any one has extra tickets(get them in 2s, 4s, or more) just don't hold on to the tickets to long or you'll be stuck with the extra tickets. if your to greedy you'll get stuck with extra tickects...but i'll garenteed you'll make money, just don't be shy...good luck:idea:

Originally posted by DankLordz

turbonegro in nyc? i was considering going up today with some homies but learned it was sold out..

tomorrow they're playing too. i'm not making the same drive you'd be but i saw them on friday in a shit venue and it still rocked. new album's out on the 5th.

yo rotten hit me up an email, which show? and which venue??

really my secret, good karma.....

ive been the guy on the giving end and the receiving end...thats it

i never fuck anyone over and never get fucked over...

and to all you fucking ebays scalping dicksuckers you can fucking die...

oh god its awful and actually quite illegal in some states...but its more of the overall scum of it.......

dont tell me that rage...your supposed to be on our side

if youre a fan and you have an extra then sell it to another fan....if your not a fan then dont buy the fucking ticket in the first place...

i have used ebay to buy a ticket so i suppose i am supporting the wheel in turning...however one was for radiohead msg and i got em for face and the other was janes addiction and i got em for 30 less then face...rationalization is great

I never said I use for scalping.

I'd like to point out now that my friends are assholes with no money. This usually leaves me with numerous extra tickets to shows, thus I turn around and sell on eBay. So what if I make more of a profit than what I bought them for. I'm not the shitnut buying the tickets at a higher price through eBay.

Grrrpants.

Archived