Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the "epic" music they give to clean train footage edits pretty funny. In old school video graffs, when they put some hip hop beat to clean train fooage, it made it look more "fun" and not that serious at all.

Nowadays, yo got Europeans putting some kind mission impossible soundtrack to their clean trains trying to make it look so serious... haha

don't forget the hipster emo music that new american video's are coming out with, and the ultra techno shiet that europeans are coming out with.

if anything the super emo stuff sucks makes u wonder they doin trains but got nothing on streets.

I find the "epic" music they give to clean train footage edits pretty funny. In old school video graffs, when they put some hip hop beat to clean train fooage, it made it look more "fun" and not that serious at all.

Nowadays, yo got Europeans putting some kind mission impossible soundtrack to their clean trains trying to make it look so serious... haha

THIS!

cosign

Archived