Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There still has to be some rules otherwise it will just be chaos.. Graff is still an illegal action, and the less order there is, the more likely your chances of getting caught are. The person who painted that observatory car could have easily assessed the situation, seen it wasn't really worth heating out a spot, and just gone home. There is always another night to paint. Lets say you show up at the yard, and there is only one car and it has a King157 e2e on both sides. Do you paint over it? No, you pack up and go home or whatever the hell you do outside of graff. I bet you paint loaded autoracks too. And it's not bitching.. It's simply stating an opinion based on a logical observation.

please explain the point then. since when did graff get all these rules?? this is a big reason why graff aint fun any more. people take it wayyy to seriously.

seriously...who really cares that observatory car got painted. does it affect your day to day? it aint the first time some shit like that happened and it def. wont be the last. bitchin about it just makes you sound like a female.....

thats my point....

yall are acting like people dont travel around the country blowin up spot on the regular. ive been witness to it over the years. ive seen a lot of spots go because people paint on something they werent supposed to. i feel what yall are sayin. i get it. all im sayin is when i look at the observatory pic, its screams "real graffiti" not a pretty piece with a ton of colors painted in the middle of nowhere. i mean we all know that dude probably didnt know any better. look at what he painted. he rolled into the yard and saw that sittin there and said fuck it. thats too pretty to leave alone. maybe its just me, but i can respect that........

maybe i just like fuckin shit up more then the next guy, i dont know, but i do feel where you guys are comin from...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Photo credit: Karl One

1041f2c.jpg

This T is so killer

Its got so much movement to it

One of my good hommies got his first clean train a week or two ago. I was really hyped for him. He had been waiting for years

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived