Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
3001831496_796b92378e_o.jpg

Many writers feel obligated to legitimize themselves within the “graffiti scene” by painting trains. These writers often rely on other people to take them to paint these trains. It’s one thing to be chaperoned to spots, paint some panels, and send the photos to magazines or post them on the Internet. However, it is an entirely different beast to dedicate your whole career to transit. To do the homework, to learn the ins and outs of spots yourself, to memorize schedules and timetables and patterns.

3001831496_796b92378e_o.jpg

I dont know why, but when i see this, it seems too planned, too sponsored, i know rimes name and what he looks like, to me, cos of their internet fame whoring it doesnt have the effect of seeing panels by gritty writers who you know only by names on trains.

Shame cos he is sick along with revok but theyve ruined the mystery.

yeh i know, and i would love to see them and everything else he did and wonder who is he, how, why.

But now its all layed out on plates on his, then 300 other websites about everything he does, goes, even his name which is stupid. So like i said, ruined the mystery.

For me anyway.

rime has done many, many trains without being taken to the spot by someone else. he was doing clean trains before 90% of the people who are doing them now even thought about it and thoroughly rocked his local systems before clean trains got trendy.

I was gonna say this same thing, rime has been doing it for years, however, now a days he puts too much online, oh well, things change,

2927778372_2962f73f1a_o.jpg

rime has done many, many trains without being taken to the spot by someone else. he was doing clean trains before 90% of the people who are doing them now even thought about it and thoroughly rocked his local systems before clean trains got trendy.

I'm not violating Rime here, but he was going w/ Nace for quite a bit of these missions before they parted ways. Nace had been rocking the Paths with Kaws and later on with his people since the middle 90s so he had an excellent understanding of the layups, yards and opportunistic spots for to get pieces done.

I'm not violating Rime here, but he was going w/ Nace for quite a bit of these missions before they parted ways. Nace had been rocking the Paths with Kaws and later on with his people since the middle 90s so he had an excellent understanding of the layups, yards and opportunistic spots for to get pieces done.

true, very few people started painting trains by themselves with no help from anyone though.

Archived