· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of those kids besides Andy would step foot in a ghetto..

Fuck It, I'm Done.

Seriously what the fuck has happened to hardcore music?

Tonight was one of the worst fucking shows I've ever seen.

Point 1:

If you were one of these:

http://www.milcompass.com/clothingimages/PatrolCap.jpg'>

Fucking kill yourself, this is the worst trendy hats.

It's the automatic asshole hat.

Point 2:

Why the fuck does everyone wear sleeveless bubble parkas? Oh yeah cute put your little pins on them teehee.

Faggots, get stabbed.

Point 3:

What's with these fucking bandanas? It's not a fucking AFI video, the wild wild west, and NO you're not robbing a fucking bank after the show. Take that shit off and get punched in the throat you skinny blonde dreadlocked faggot. I don't have anything against blonde dredlocks but seriously.

Point 4:

Remember unity? Oh yeah you do, but it's seemingly only for the kids who are cool enough to be in your crew with their cute little piercings, patrol hats and bubble parkas.

Point 5:

Yeah you're in a crew, swell. If you guys are really down get tattoos and whatever, shirts, blah blah. YOU ALL DONT HAVE TO DRESS EXACTLY THE SAME. With your fucking bubble parkas, sleeveless BURY YOUR DEAD shirts, and patrol caps. Yeah we understand you guys are friends and you're really tough listening to BURY YOUR FUCKING DEAD.

Point 6:

Tough guys. Granted I may come off as a tough guy and I do feel pretty confident in my abilities. But these fucking kids need to give it a rest. You're at a show and you get hit a few times by the same fucking kid. LET IT GO. Last song of the fucking night, Throwdown plays UNITE into MY FAMILY, and these fucking kids with said patrol hats and bubble parkas start beating the living shit out of this kid because he hit one of them while throwing a windmill. Security rushes off stage, ends up being a fucking 15 kid brawl.

Point 7:

STOP THROWING WINDMILLS INTO THE CROWD YOU FAGGOTS.

If you're going dance grow a fucking set and COME OUT on the dance floor. And whats with this bullshit of running side to side diving like superman and throwing your fucking fist straight down. I've never punched so many morons in their fucking ribs in my entire life.

Point 8:

Kids who only come to see their friends shitty local opening band. Great you got 10 of your friends to come to your show who know nothing about hardcore and they start slamdancing and starting fights. I hope a plane flies into your total scene van.

So all in all. Fuck it, fuck hardcore. I quit, you fucking people can have it back.

And I know it's mainly the area that the show was in. I mean Poughkeepsie has a pretty bad fucking reputation. But seriously I'm sick of this whole fucking scene.

Good night.

Stay True.

man i feel you on all those points man, hardcore has fucking changed. It's about the same as high school, everyone has their little cliques, and they don't go outside their crew. It's fucking ridiculous. I amshamed to walk into a show and see all these kids with their dyed black hair, fucking tight jeans with the right cuff on em, and the perfect sneakers. Fuck that shit. I went to this show about 2 months ago, and everyone seemed to have come for one band, embrace today, and once they elft the stage half the kids left the show, then A life once lost came on and there were these kids, with the sleeveless bubble coats and piercings in their faces jsut mocking them. fucking bullshit, i hate that shit.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

i think hatebreed smuggled them into the scene.

haha, when you say this it makes me think of the scene as being a country. those hats is the cocaine being smuggled in...

emo can be classifyied as the influx of illegal aliens

another thing that really pisses me off is the band Every Time I Die.

they suck. Period. Suck.

Yeah look how rad they are, they have bright pink text on T-Shirts.

all these morons with their patrol hats with their HOT DAMN! pins on them.

HOT DAMN MY NUTS YOU CUNTS.

I guess ETID is the new scene band.

Right now these are the bands that I could still stomach to go see:

Mental

With Honor

Signs of Hope

Catalyst

Bane

Sick of it All

Madball

In My Eyes

Modern Life is War

Give Up The Ghost

Ensign

Shutdown

Throwdown

The Promise

Subzero

Other than that. I highly doubt me going to shows anymore.

Originally posted by Glik0

Right now these are the bands that I could still stomach to go see:

Mental

With Honor

Signs of Hope

Catalyst

Bane

Sick of it All

Madball

In My Eyes

Modern Life is War

Give Up The Ghost

Ensign

Shutdown

Throwdown

The Promise

Subzero

Other than that. I highly doubt me going to shows anymore.

what a list, I would have to agree.

maybe add

where fear and weapons meet.

vod

Inhuman

indecision

Originally posted by Glik0

Yes, I would agree with Where Fear and Weapons Meet, and OLD VOD.

Like if they agreed on playing nothing but songs off the first 3 CDs.

Inhuman I can agree with and I really, REALLY, wish the Indecision reunion would speed up.

Yeah I only really meant the early vod stuff, they went down hill real fast. I didnt even know anything about Indecision doin a reunion show. When that happens we all defiently got to meet up for it.

also another band I wish I saw one sided war