· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INFEST!! WHAT WHAT!

oh and can anyone answer my noob question... where the fuck can i find some Vehement Serenade shit? either links to blog sites or whatever, cause im looking for this song that they played at BNB bowl 2008 but i cant even find a trace of it

reward is a filthy old room w/ a dozen haitian hookers

i did a quick search, found nothing except for the BNB dvd. good luck

Fist, how was the Trial show? I haven't seen you in IRC for a while so we never got to catch up about that.

yeah, i quit the IRC, mostly quit 12oz as well. got too little time before deployment to be wasting it on the internet.

TRIAL was pretty fun, though a different experience than i expected.

it was great to see songs that used to fire me up about being a part of hardcore and believing in causes, but the """grown up""" me just can't deal with preaching like i used to.

insane energy from the bands though

108 and pulling teeth were also fantastic.

(i saw lucero/black joe lewis a couple nights back, definitely more my pace than a hardcore show)

[bLAH BLAH BLAH HOT TOPIC BLAH BLAH BRING ME THE HORIZON MOSH MERCH SHOW NOT EMO BLAH BLAH WALL OF TEXT] you guys can all post those lame ass "you mad" pics like all the other channel zero low-lifes do, whatever. Get back to posting more music or jocking each other, which ever you prefer..

YouMad.jpg

DeadKennedys-BedtimeForDemocracy198.jpg

sixone11.jpg

^yeah my thoughts exactly. i like it though, good shit t-cat.

ive been lookin at this thread for a while and im surprised no one hasnt mentioned Extreme Noise Terror yet.. theyre more of a crust punk but you can sure as hell hint the hardcore through all that uhh.. crusty-ness

check out their album Phonophobia, just click on 'download album' or whatever

http://punkoteca.blogspot.com/2009/04/extreme-noise-terror-phonophobia-1990.html

Yeah, feel free to use this thread for punk/crust/dbeat/whatever, since it tends to stay alive better than any past punk-specific threads have. Plus, i'd rather hear some punk bands i don't know of than most of the garbage people post in here, trying to pass it off as hardcore.

I think of ENT more as grindcore, like more on the metal-er side.

But I think a lot of grind has big hardcore influences.

Check out Agathocles

http://xdcmx.blogspot.com/2008/05/agathocles-razor-sharp-daggers-re.html

word, that album that i posted are closest to hardcore/crust out of anything they've done, cause ENTs recent stuff is definately the type of grind thats leaning on the metal side, i feel you though homie

i love agathocles... they've released so much shit that i cant even keep up lol like there are splits out there that ive never even heard of