Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest beardo

im seeing the best hip hop group ever tonight

Phish....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz......and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT!

Guest beardo
Originally posted by crackatinnie

I dont get it.

truer words hath not been spoken

Guest beardo

indeed. cinci are supposed to be the best shows of the tour so far.. they look nasty on paper.

Guest willy.wonka

oh yeah..beardo..i didnt see the picture earlier..RIGHT ON. have fun man..wish i could go.

Guest Pilau Hands

i bet beardo's got a smile ear to ear right now

im gonna pretend im the only one who got the correct band name because i didnt choose to read the other posts.

phish!

their dope as hell. they use cow bells too. that takes some serius skills to pull off.

Guest beardo

02/24/03 Meadowlands - NJ

1 (86 min): Down with Disease (14 min), Corinne Corrina* (7 min), Wolfman's Brother (10 min) > Limb by Limb (11 min), Everyday I Have the Blues (23 min)**, The Thrill is Gone (12 min) **, Rock Me Baby (12 min) **

2 (81 min): Halley's Comet (13), Harry Hood ^(14), Heavy Things (8), Twist Around -> Jam -> Twist (18), All of These Dreams (5), Waves (9), Sample In A Jar (5), Chalkdust Torture (9)

E: Farmhouse (7)

Notes: * - third time played since 1989 (note, that the beard has seen 2 of the 3); ** - first time played, and WITH B.B. KING!!; ^ with glowstick war

looks insane on paper.. it was aight, longest show of the tour so far. still ranks as the least fav of the shows ive seen. but the bolded songs were definitely ON FIRE. philly is going to be off the hacky-sack tonight..

hip hop-phish...im fucking confused...although, if your high, what the fuck does a label matter anyway...thats the kind of concert when you walk in with an ounce, share it with your friends and walk out token a bowl...i love fucking hippies

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this