Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

props to painting freeways. I like seeing them shots. but its true the north end shots are chill. and if thats all you got then id consider hitting more city spots cuz I never see clubs or mistake up here. in the city reppage count more for ups I think and they have to go to 3A right now. and also that young kid odor. Like it or not. I see him everywhere.

Originally posted by HESSIAN5000%@Jan 4 2006, 07:39 PM

props to painting freeways. I like seeing them shots. but its true the north end shots are chill. and if thats all you got then id consider hitting more city spots cuz I never see clubs or mistake up here. in the city reppage count more for ups I think and they have to go to 3A right now. and also that young kid odor. Like it or not. I see him everywhere.

clubs and mistake are up from north to south.......maybe you should open ur eyes.......??and its not just some garbage thrown up , u know? everybody talks so much shit

Originally posted by hushhush+Jan 4 2006, 09:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hushhush - Jan 4 2006, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HESSIAN5000%@Jan 4 2006, 07:39 PM

clubs and mistake are up from north to south.......maybe you should open ur eyes.......??and its not just some garbage thrown up , u know? everybody talks so much shit

[/b]

MY BAD I THOUHT U MENT NOT UP ON FREEWAYS SOUTH....

Originally posted by zoodork@Jan 3 2006, 05:12 PM

? you just keep showing worse shit. so you guys got an echo hoody in fifth grade, began writing then, didnt progress too much, prolly little older than 20's, and still doing stickers and stencils since its kind of the hip thing to do, plus you only gotta cut it out once. do some typical shit, wear some "urban" gear like lrg, collect all the photos youve ever take(including stickers on signs hahahahah and poles hahahhahaha oh oh and characters wearing a hoody and mask that sell for 5 dollars on the echo ross sale rack) BAM!= seattle "writer" THAT AINT GRAFFITI. go work at northgate more, be more creative, learn better letter structure, dont do rollys when you cant even get a tag down, and keep embarassing yourself

if you cant aknowledge to yourself that your bad, youve been hanging around the north end way too much

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This mutha fucka, alls i see out this womans little fingers is some pitty

patter tip toeing shit talking thinking he's all knowing, post some fliks yer self and shut the fuck up! Oh wait thats all bitches do is run there mouths on the net, so we aint expecting much out u girl except poopoo, late suka

Dude............freeways are gay.......trains are gay........graffiti is gay! Honda racers are gay........hip hop looking whiteboy skaters are gay........half tipped hat with the flat brim is gay........writers that are skiers are gay! Writers that have dogs are gay! Rappers are gay..........SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! Everyone needs to critique each other............because that's the best way to spend your energy! Everyone should suck my dick..........and then talk about graffiti with my nuts in their mouth!