Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Dude.......scumdog......we're totally on the same page bro! Let's hit starbucks and go benching dude! Let's do some freights........I heard that's the new hott shit for graffiti in 2006! Holler at your boy! Fuck yeah..........Seattle is the new LA for 06 bro! Geah!!!!!!! :haha:

Originally posted by Asiquan@Jan 18 2006, 09:12 AM

Dude.......scumdog......we're totally on the same page bro! Let's hit starbucks and go benching dude! Let's do some freights........I heard that's the new hott shit for graffiti in 2006! Holler at your boy! Fuck yeah..........Seattle is the new LA for 06 bro! Geah!!!!!!! :haha:

sarcasm is for the jewish.

Originally posted by tacotime@Jan 10 2006, 04:14 PM

i dont want to know celt very well....you obviously take pride in his leg scrapin obsesive compulsive disorder mr irish......enuf about celt i really dont care about the european stone age or ireland...POST FLIX!

ill have some here soon.

man!!! when i said it it wasn't celt's arm i didn't mean it was his leg dumb ass . let me spell it out for you HE GRABED THIS KID AND FUCKING CARVED HIS NAME IN THIS KIDS ARM.