Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Ninja1065+Jan 20 2006, 06:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ninja1065 - Jan 20 2006, 06:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dubs02@Jan 20 2006, 01:13 AM

FUCK DEAN AND FUCK ELMO

BOTH FUCKEN FAGGOTS DIE YOU AND EAT SHIT

haha got DAMN...I guess you really don't like them. Whatd they do to piss you off?

(im neither dean NOR elmo, but I do know them)

[/b]

damn you know them? those guys are tight what are their names.

Originally posted by Ballard+Jan 20 2006, 07:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ballard - Jan 20 2006, 07:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ninja1065@Jan 20 2006, 06:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dubs02@Jan 20 2006, 01:13 AM

FUCK DEAN AND FUCK ELMO

BOTH FUCKEN FAGGOTS DIE YOU AND EAT SHIT

haha got DAMN...I guess you really don't like them. Whatd they do to piss you off?

(im neither dean NOR elmo, but I do know them)

damn you know them? those guys are tight what are their names.

[/b]

HA yeah lemme just drop their names ONLINE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.....or not.

Originally posted by Kicked_In79@Jan 20 2006, 06:23 PM

You are garbage TacoTime And Whatever weak set you claim. IMC or TFGAY... Quit posting sorry & tired Bike Perck Bullshit. Lets see real shit coming out of Seattle. And always remember to spray yourself with sucker repellent and shake haters! Go Seahawks:king:

If your a king then who are you. Or are you a little shook?

Originally posted by boob@Jan 20 2006, 07:13 PM

Whats with the young 3A kids, not the old heads, having to jump people, you can't throw dukes alone. I have a feeling that some heads will be cracked very soon.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET YOUR ASS OUT THE KITCHEN . its all a part of this game. honestly graffitti has never been a very safe thing to be a part of. Actually Seattle has toned down abit. Just dust yourself off and charge it to the game. Or do something about it instead of talking big on the internet. P.S. peace on earth

Originally posted by IrishPride+Jan 21 2006, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Jan 21 2006, 02:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-boob@Jan 20 2006, 07:13 PM

Whats with the young 3A kids, not the old heads, having to jump people, you can't throw dukes alone. I have a feeling that some heads will be cracked very soon.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET YOUR ASS OUT THE KITCHEN . its all a part of this game. honestly graffitti has never been a very safe thing to be a part of. Actually Seattle has toned down abit. Just dust yourself off and charge it to the game. Or do something about it instead of talking big on the internet. P.S. peace on earth

[/b]

I really think that only a select few can really say that they know what heat from graffiti really is. Those cats know who they are and know exaclty what I'm talking about. Saro, zeb, Eager and some of those other toys have some of the weakest shit I've ever seen. serious toy status. any dumb mother fucker can get up. I'm boldly stating that those little bitch made fuckers are going to feel some serious pain and I'm not the only one thinking and knowing this.

no ones going to feel shit, stop talking about it, about the kids who got caught on myspace, read that story, they were some toys....who bombed in like a suburbs

on like a hella nice upscale restraunt

of course there going to get caught, its a small town, and there not even gettign fucked with besides having to paint it over, plus they got a job, from one of the buisness owners

to keep them off the streets. hahaahah

You want to know who I am? Why dont you ask your big homies about these numbers :856 227: hopfully you can figure it out. Then after you do that you can start tossin the "shook" word around. Oh and i was referring to who ever's screen name is TacoTime not the restaurant. pat... ;)

[/quote

I don't think that I am beefing with you kicked... Honestly I have no idea who you are, I just wanted some of those kids to know that people do want to fuck them up. And the scene here is far from rough.

Originally posted by boob+Jan 21 2006, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boob - Jan 21 2006, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IrishPride@Jan 21 2006, 02:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-boob@Jan 20 2006, 07:13 PM

I really think that only a select few can really say that they know what heat from graffiti really is. Those cats know who they are and know exaclty what I'm talking about. Saro, zeb, Eager and some of those other toys have some of the weakest shit I've ever seen. serious toy status. any dumb mother fucker can get up. I'm boldly stating that those little bitch made fuckers are going to feel some serious pain and I'm not the only one thinking and knowing this.

[/b]

Hey sonnie boy you CAN'T TELL THE GENERAL ABOUT THE WAR. THERE HAS BEEN ULTAMATE GRAFF WAR WHILE YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING THE WEENIE GAME DON'T EVER QUOTE ME YOU FUCKING EX JOCK MOTHER FUCKER I TRIED TO SAY IT RESPECTFULY BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T RESPECT THE GAME YOU ARE LOSING AS OF NOW. I KNOW WHAT YOU WRITE AND I HAVE NEVER GONE OVER YOU OR JUMPED YOU '' lucky for you''AS FAR AS YOUR ''HEAT'' COMMENT GOES I HAVE PITCHED A TENT IN THE FIRES OF HELL. I REPEAT HELL BURN'IN MAN BURN'IN

Originally posted by IrishPride+Jan 21 2006, 11:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Jan 21 2006, 11:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by boob@Jan 21 2006, 01:15 AM

Originally posted by IrishPride@Jan 21 2006, 02:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-boob@Jan 20 2006, 07:13 PM

Hey sonnie boy you CAN'T TELL THE GENERAL ABOUT THE WAR. THERE HAS BEEN ULTAMATE GRAFF WAR WHILE YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING THE WEENIE GAME DON'T EVER QUOTE ME YOU FUCKING EX JOCK MOTHER FUCKER I TRIED TO SAY IT RESPECTFULY BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T RESPECT THE GAME YOU ARE LOSING AS OF NOW. I KNOW WHAT YOU WRITE AND I HAVE NEVER GONE OVER YOU OR JUMPED YOU '' lucky for you''AS FAR AS YOUR ''HEAT'' COMMENT GOES I HAVE PITCHED A TENT IN THE FIRES OF HELL. I REPEAT HELL BURN'IN MAN BURN'IN

[/b]

i have no clue to who you are and most likely you don't know me. I keeps a low profile and punk ass marks need a thumpin on the noggin.