Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

"Oh Shit", if you want caps you can check out "The PRIME" skateshop on University Way &50th

also, underneath the petco in wallingford there's a art warehouse that has shelves of montana and caps

and if you're really wanting to go all out

the biggest graffiti distributer in North America, ART PRIMO is located in Fremont. (artprimo.com), but you have to buy shit wholesale

Originally posted by effigy@Jan 1 2006, 10:35 PM

"Oh Shit", if you want caps you can check out "The PRIME" skateshop on University Way &50th

also, underneath the petco in wallingford there's a art warehouse that has shelves of montana and caps

the biggest graffiti distributer in North America, ART PRIMO is located in Fremont. (artprimo.com), but you have to buy shit wholesale

word thanks man i appreciate the help.

stop posting those pictures of Geno stuff. he is not up, and hes too old to be writing like that. ub has been doing those same tags for years and they still look like some northend kid thatll hit tags on stranger box's and trash cans and think hes a part of this backwards moving scene. go split mean streaks in half so you can have two stupid colors on your awful handstyle.

stop posting those pictures of Geno stuff. he is not up, and hes too old to be writing like that. ub has been doing those same tags for years and they still look like some northend kid thatll hit tags on stranger box's and trash cans and think hes a part of this backwards moving scene. go split mean streaks in half so you can have two stupid colors on your awful handstyle. please try harder and do things that dont depress anyone who enjoys good graff

Originally posted by Oh shit+Jan 2 2006, 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oh shit - Jan 2 2006, 12:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-effigy@Jan 1 2006, 10:35 PM

the biggest graffiti distributer in North America, ART PRIMO is located in Fremont.  (artprimo.com), but you have to buy shit wholesale

word thanks man i appreciate the help.

[/b]

yeah

no problem

pm me if you want to go bombing sometime

? you just keep showing worse shit. so you guys got an echo hoody in fifth grade, began writing then, didnt progress too much, prolly little older than 20's, and still doing stickers and stencils since its kind of the hip thing to do, plus you only gotta cut it out once. THAT AINT GRAFFITI. go work at northgate more

? you just keep showing worse shit. so you guys got an echo hoody in fifth grade, began writing then, didnt progress too much, prolly little older than 20's, and still doing stickers and stencils since its kind of the hip thing to do, plus you only gotta cut it out once. do some typical shit, wear some "urban" gear like lrg, collect all the photos youve ever take(including stickers on signs hahahahah and poles hahahhahaha oh oh and characters wearing a hoody and mask that sell for 5 dollars on the echo ross sale rack) BAM!= seattle "writer" THAT AINT GRAFFITI. go work at northgate more, be more creative, learn better letter structure, dont do rollys when you cant even get a tag down, and keep embarassing yourself

if you cant aknowledge to yourself that your bad, youve been hanging around the north end way too much

"someone else already writes that"

Somebody already writes 90% of your fuckin tags out there too! say your name if your so special and hard. Im betting your not even up yourself.

Quit acting like a little bitch anyone can talk shit on the net.

If you dont like it, POST SOMETHING!

i dont give a fuck if anyone else writes it. is dude really up though? ive never heard of him until today. and gaws didnt deny any of the shit i said, better yet he didnt evn address it cause he knows its true. like i said, stay at northgate faggot. theres plenty names on the street that'll never hit the net cause they could give a fuck less

Originally posted by zoodork@Jan 4 2006, 12:58 AM

i dont give a fuck if anyone else writes it.  is dude really up though? ive never heard of him until today.  and gaws didnt  deny any of the shit i said, better yet he didnt evn address it cause he knows its true. like i said, stay at northgate faggot. theres plenty names on the street that'll never hit the net cause they could give a fuck less

dude ALL you do is talk shit is there anyones graff in seattle you like?what do you you write tough guy?your just more tripe fillin up these pages rather the postin shit or bringin somthing to the table.all these kids you talk shit about at least let us know what they write but up till this piont all you have done is instigate bullshit.for all we know your from the northend scetching shit in your girlfriend library books talkin bout who you know and who you gonna hack.WHAT DO YOU WRITE CHAMP