Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

this thread is a breeding ground for snitches, name droppers, cops, busters, and gossip fiends - and if you post your work, the only audience is said people...

this thread is an addiction to some people, just like myspace - and at the same time, myspace is the center for their 'friendship circles'...

if this thread dies out, it dies out... who gives a shit

the streets speak for itself...

A lot other writers who hit up, dont know about this website or myspace, or could careless about the internet in general.

:haha:

The shaddow puppet website's tagboard was shot down because little snitches were dropping people's names. On the net, we don't know who the snitch is, or who is who. In the game has been damaged by random weaklings who talk on here about people, showcasing their work to the cops, or dropping science.

:chicken: :five-o:

I, John Doe, encourage anyone to not support this website, meaning, do not post anymore. Cancel you're myspace accounts, shut 'em down, and unplug your phone, because the feds are watching.

:shook:

I don't really care what you say. 'Edogg' is just a random name on a random messageboard, just like my name. So talk your shit and think you're the man, cause on here, you are the man - man of megabite. Retaliate with your interweb-myspace-graffer-army and come and get me. I'll be here in cyberspace waiting behind a computer screen, robot boy.

Oh yeah, I got krink, sekura meanstreaks, and a tribal hoody for christmas, sucka.

Not for nothing but don't the cops see who's up on the streets? And if yall even have some kind of a vandal squad then I'm sure they're driving around taking their own pictures. Even if yall don't have a vandal squad, if they're building a case on you the regular detectives are taking pictures. I don't think flicks on the internet are gonna make much of a difference in court when they have their own flicks to begin with. Just don't talk when you get hemmed up. Don't snitch on yourself or anybody else. Don't say shit other than I wanna see a lawyer. Just keep your mouth shut and the worse they can do is charge you with the one count that they caught you doing. Even if they raid your crib and take your flicks they cant make the charges stick cause you could be flicking anybodys shit cause you're a fan and as for black books anybody coulda wrote in them when you had a party.

And don't ever fall for that "we'll go easier on you if you cooperate" bullshit. This should all be common knowledge amongst graffiti writers, or any criminals for that matter.

there are no rules anymore... scribes on windows with video cameras???

do it! then run to san fran..tag every pillar of the aurora bridge? including a memorial to a dead bus driver? fucking do it! that shit will get you on the news... but how many graf writers watch the news anyways?

fucking hell.. you guys know what's up. you know there is a network of writers that stretches from here to eternia and back. you know that if you can run from graffiti-related trouble you can run from anything and then you will find yourself in one hell of a spot.

graffiti in seattle isn't just about graffiti. everyone knows. the cops, the feds, everyone knows what is what. the cops aren't after you because you aren't shit. you are a small fish in an ocean of oceans. do your thing and get off, while you can, on the feeling that you're getting over on someone or something...

enjoy it while it lasts, because someday it won't be fun anymore.

Originally posted by Oh shit@Dec 26 2005, 07:26 PM

yo, i just moved up to seattle, i was just wondering if anyone in here knows where i can get some caps in town.

:five-o:

AND WAIT,,,,,YOU WANNA MEET SOMEWHERE ,,,RIGHT ?

COOL, I'LL BRING ALL MY SKETCHBOOKS AND PAINT.

MEET ME AT THE GREYHOUND STATION SATURDAY AROUND NOON.

I'LL BE THE ONE WITH PAINT ON MY FINGERNAILS IMPATIENTLY

WAITING TO TELL YOU WHAT I WRITE.

Originally posted by IRON CHEF+Dec 26 2005, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IRON CHEF - Dec 26 2005, 11:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Oh shit@Dec 26 2005, 07:26 PM

yo, i just moved up to seattle, i was just wondering if anyone in here knows where i can get some caps in town.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

pretty sur ethat blood bank is talkin in reference to maybe me askin for info on ini. yeah I asked a ? that might sound sketch, but like I said chk. my posts you'll know i'm no cop

since 1996 bitches/burnin them walls

okay,okay,okay/// i'll be there too with my adidas and my sakuras. with a big messenger bag full of the most expensive paint, maybe belton or maybe montana. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I cant wait to see all the other writers there. maybe Twist and Amaze will show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Yo IRON, you made me blow soda out of my nose at work laughin my ass off. peace and i'll see u at the greyhound.

Originally posted by IRON CHEF+Dec 26 2005, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IRON CHEF - Dec 26 2005, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Oh shit@Dec 26 2005, 07:26 PM

[/b]

yeah so that is being a bit paranoid, i am not trying to meet anyone, or trying to make "super cool northwest writer" friends. All i asked was if anyone knows where in town to buy caps. Last i checked buying caps is not illegal. :haha:

Originally posted by Oh shit+Dec 28 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oh shit - Dec 28 2005, 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IRON CHEF@Dec 26 2005, 10:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Oh shit@Dec 26 2005, 07:26 PM

yeah so that is being a bit paranoid, i am not trying to meet anyone, or trying to make "super cool northwest writer" friends. All i asked was if anyone knows where in town to buy caps. Last i checked buying caps is not illegal. :haha:

[/b]

go to a store....find elmers spray adhesive they got rusto's on em rack them shits...fuck spending 5 bucks for 25 tips what the fuck is that!