Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by RubbeRBand

That stone mason ish is really wrong.

Agreed.

About posting flicks... yes, cops do look in here and yes they do right click/ save images for future prosecutions. Blurring out numbers on freights isn't going to save you come a court hearing. ( And whoever thought the numbers on freights were to catch writers with... dude, seriously... you're kidding right?) I think it's only right to respect Pores wish. Don't post his flicks. Not a wall, freight, truck, sticker or tag. If he has heat on him... you're only helping the cops if he's caught.

No disrespect to either of you or anyone in here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by alkestyles

yo pdx i got some coal for you

i dont know about any battle its all love in the NW cant you tell

I dig myself deeper and deeper into shitty beef everyday it s gonna take two nines to clear a path BANG BANG BOOGEY

I try to stay off this sight, I like to check up when I can though, you got my nines any day, see ya soon.....

Originally posted by RATT

that doesn't earn my respect.

i dont give a fuck about your respect.

if you lose respect for me over some dumbass website, i could give a fucc less. i paint graffiti, not worry about the internet. and if something or someone is going to do something that makes my life harder, they are going to get delt with. dont act hard, just respect my request and dont post my fr8s in here. its that simple. thank you

Originally posted by stinkink

Word to that.

" Thats soo cool", "Ooh, look at that Pores, its TIGHT!", " Oh WOW!, that Snore is everywhere!", " He is gay as fuck"," Holy shit, look at that, its fuckin siiiick!", " Fuck this guy", "fuck that guy", " your a fag", " Im gonna kill you!", " this guy did this, that, this, this, and that. It was ill too. One day I'll be able to do something like that.", etc, etc, etc.......:rolleyes:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So many people on this website are on peoples nuts the coldest. Weither its thinking someone is "king", or thinking someone is a bitch ass homo. Either way your all up on that persons cock! Either fully suck his fuckin dick and let him jizz all over your face, or get the fuck off his lap! This is where blue balls come into play. Its amazing how people on here can actually give eachother/someone oral over the net. Have fun little toys. Prey to all the bombers who you "think" deserves it. Talk shit to the bombers who you "think" deserve it. Its always your own oppinion. Some of you call people a "toy" when in fact, they are better than you. Just remember, no matter how you pay your attention to the person (wow! hes sick!) (faggot ass muther fucka), your all up on his NUTS! LET HIM BUST IT OR GET THE FUCK OFF! :D

P.S. Pores and Snore have nothing to do with this. Just using you guys as examples.

:lol: :king: :mad: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool: :crazy: :lol:

shut the fuck up every1 goe bomb

Originally posted by stinkink

Word to that.

" Thats soo cool", "Ooh, look at that Pores, its TIGHT!", " Oh WOW!, that Snore is everywhere!", " He is gay as fuck"," Holy shit, look at that, its fuckin siiiick!", " Fuck this guy", "fuck that guy", " your a fag", " Im gonna kill you!", " this guy did this, that, this, this, and that. It was ill too. One day I'll be able to do something like that.", etc, etc, etc.......:rolleyes:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

So many people on this website are on peoples nuts the coldest. Weither its thinking someone is "king", or thinking someone is a bitch ass homo. Either way your all up on that persons cock! Either fully suck his fuckin dick and let him jizz all over your face, or get the fuck off his lap! This is where blue balls come into play. Its amazing how people on here can actually give eachother/someone oral over the net. Have fun little toys. Prey to all the bombers who you "think" deserves it. Talk shit to the bombers who you "think" deserve it. Its always your own oppinion. Some of you call people a "toy" when in fact, they are better than you. Just remember, no matter how you pay your attention to the person (wow! hes sick!) (faggot ass muther fucka), your all up on his NUTS! LET HIM BUST IT OR GET THE FUCK OFF! :D

P.S. Pores and Snore have nothing to do with this. Just using you guys as examples.

:lol: :king: :mad: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool: :crazy: :lol:

sorry for the tears but..........

no disses to any1 but im realy not feeling pores styles.........

i really see a salad of like 3 or 4 cats steeze in all his styles

unless..........i've been out for too long and he's secretly one of the kids i grew up with..........like i said no diss.just stating my mind.

i will hand some props for all his ups but thats all im carrying

on the other hand shits gone sour for the last minute anyhow and it would seem to me every is jocking the greats..........

but ofcoarse........way down for seeing all the old homeys getting up

an comin on new shit...i.e. danner bhives and any a the kids i knew....

is that joes roofie still burning by amtrac?

tall ass foo.............wonder where we all went?

lost? joes? kno? walk? My Lifes Religion still rests in the heart of the emerald.........

what about bear or dirty gustoe?

young ether do u still live with those ugly bitches?

make sure to hate on this reply if it makes you happy:mexican:

im a hipocritical fool....

SNORE: GOOD TO SEE YOU PUTTIN WORK!

REAL HAPPY TO SEE YOU BRINGIN SEDS BACK!

LIKE P SAID "WISH THEY HADN'T GONE AWAY".

KEEP BURNIN AN I'LL SEE U THIS SUMMER

-p.s. ANSUM.........REALLY HATED SEEING YER FROOTY SHIT

IN A-DAM THIS SUMMER;YER TOO OLD AN THE BEAMER LOT

HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PREFERENCE....

YER TAGS R GONE :yuck:

i caught a koer etch along the same road i flicked one of your faded hollows on some wood fence, i'll upload these fuckers when i get back to my home away from my home away from home, should be tomorrow, along the ride to the port i should catch some more also, in the meantime, pores come to kent hah.