Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

big up to those S E A boys i grew up with

lovin the new nw thread!

but wheres all the MLR? JOES? ROAR? LOST? the newage

old skoolers? we kno some1 gotta have the ROAR flick

from under the viaduct where the cabs all wait?

good to see some 360 and B.I. graf!

is LUCID still alive? post those MLR TFS heads quick!!!!!!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by RATT

Ha ha, its my thread and I'll post what I want to.

all youre doing is making it abondantly apparent that people are painting fr8s here. so, unless you are working for the police department and WANT to make it harder on writers who paint fr8s, cut that shit otu! theres another place for those to be posted and its not in here.

Originally posted by Pores

all youre doing is making it abondantly apparent that people are painting fr8s here. so, unless you are working for the police department and WANT to make it harder on writers who paint fr8s, cut that shit otu! theres another place for those to be posted and its not in here.

Dude, I feel you on not wanting the cops having all kinds of information. Thats why you don't talk about spots, or give away names or specific locations. But do you really think that posting those fliks in here is going to make anything any more heated? I'm sure the cops know that people paint freights in the northwest. Do you think that the cops are sitting around saying to themeselves: "Gee, I'm sure glad no one paints graffiti on trains up here in the northwest. I'm glad all of that is done outside of my state."

"The Northwest" is a pretty big area. So I don't think anyone can pinpoint where any of those were painted exactly. Some of them might not even have been painted in the NW. I think you need to get over yourself a little. You say all this stuff on here like it's the final word and everyone should bow down and obey you. Too bad some of us can and will think for ourselves.

I'm not trying to cause any beef with you or disrespect you, but man. Try lightening up a little. And realize that no one owe's you any respect when you talk to people that way.

is that only your 5th train Ratt? Not bad shit talker get your legs broke.. Just joking pores is only 2 foot 1 and has no arms.. Ha Ha keegger has been tapped!!!!!!!!!

ratt, this is the last time i will tell you:NEVER post flicks of my fr8s on here again. if they are building cases on anyone in seattle and see flicks of fr8s they can link that to them. if you didnt know that then i am telling you. fr8s have tracking #s. its like tagging suvs and posting pictures of the licence plates. its not only about where they are painted, its about them putting people in jail. i dont care if anyone ever posts my shit on the internet, but i do care about people making my life harder. dont act like a fuccing mark. have your own opinion but i will tell you this right now, you will respect me and not do shit that is going to put me or anyone else in jail when the shit comes down.

-poreism 1977

Originally posted by RATT

Dude, I feel you on not wanting the cops having all kinds of information. Thats why you don't talk about spots, or give away names or specific locations. But do you really think that posting those fliks in here is going to make anything any more heated? I'm sure the cops know that people paint freights in the northwest. Do you think that the cops are sitting around saying to themeselves: "Gee, I'm sure glad no one paints graffiti on trains up here in the northwest. I'm glad all of that is done outside of my state."

"The Northwest" is a pretty big area. So I don't think anyone can pinpoint where any of those were painted exactly. Some of them might not even have been painted in the NW. I think you need to get over yourself a little. You say all this stuff on here like it's the final word and everyone should bow down and obey you. Too bad some of us can and will think for ourselves.

I'm not trying to cause any beef with you or disrespect you, but man. Try lightening up a little. And realize that no one owe's you any respect when you talk to people that way.

dude your a big dummy what the fuck do you think they put numbers on the trains for... cut the shit and respect the request, dummy...

Pores, here's the deal. I can fully respect your resquest, and if you don't want me to post freights of yours on here I won't. Just as I would respect any writers request if they felt like something I post will give too much information to the cops. I just have a problem with people coming at me with an attitude for no reason, that doesn't earn my respect. Besides, I didn't take any of those flicks, they were already posted on this website, I just moved them here. Maybe the cops in the northwest don't visit the metal heads area of this site, but I'm guessing they might, unless you know something I don't?

And spaceman, when I post flicks of freights that I have taken flicks of I make sure the numbers are blacked out. I didn't take those pictures. By the way...they didn't put numbers on the freights to catch people doing graff, "dummy". The numbers are for other reasons.