Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: Re: ignorance is bliss

Originally posted by stinkink

"Now I'm not trying to start a 3 page war with you on this,". Is this what your used to? A 3 page battle over people? Maybe you getting offensive becouse your always jocking people on here? I didnt see anyone else take offense. Although I can think of a quite a few who should. Im sorry if you though that it makes me "sound cooler". Thats bad. I wonder whats cool to you?

No, I'm used to people keeping arguments going to build themeselves up over the internet, and not be man enough to just let someone else say their peice and let it go.

Maybe I didn't get offensive at all, maybe I pointed out that you were trying to downtalk everyone else in the thread and make yourself sound somehow above everyone who lets people know their opinions about graffiti. And maybe no one else wanted to deal with you, so they just ignored your comments like I should have done.

And no, I didn't think you sounded cool at all (I thought I made that clear), but it was painfully obvious that you were trying to.

And I'm done. Again, do your thing man - I'm not going to get in the way anymore. I don't know what you write, and I don't care in the least, but here is some advice from me. If you don't want people to talk about your graffiti, don't do it where people will see it.

Re: Re: Re: ignorance is bliss

Originally posted by RATT

I don't know what you write, and I don't care in the least, but here is some advice from me. If you don't want people to talk about your graffiti, don't do it where people will see it.

THATS WHAT SUCKS. My point is only that people have shit to talk or they suck up. There is no neutral. Well, it seems.

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

slug, hymn

upsk

hey seattledied whered you get that pestoe flic? i know that ish isnt recent, were you over here sometime?

na the homie hooked it up..