Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

so i say that

1. i think people threatening each other over the internet

2. going over each other's pieces

3. beef in general

are retarded, and hatred doesn't belong in the graff scene, and that there are more than enough walls and trains and rooftops for everybody.

so if saying that is talking gay shit, then i guess i'm just talking gay shit. graffiti is an imperfect medium, only a capturing of a moment in time. crushing forever is impossible. paint fades, the buff is ruthless. if shit gets hacked, SO FUCKING WHAT? all that means is some pathetic retard is wasting time, paint, energy, and money on going over shit that will get gone over, fade, or be buffed anyway.

but why would anyone listen to me? apparently i talk gay shit.

:king: I QUOTE THAT :king:

Originally posted by Abdul Hassan

And third I think that alot of people here that are trying to be all hard, should join the crips or bloods and be real gangsters, cuz graffiti is not the place for it.

Peace

weren't you the one who was saying fuck you in your last post? now youre talking about "peace" this and "acting hard" that. next time i see your ass in the yard why dont you say that shit to my face, instead of smiling...hope you apoligize soon...

scumdog - thank you for viewing my reply and actually reading what i wrote. i'm glad my remarks are being understood. let's just agree to disagree. you can go thug life on kids who fuck with your trains, and i'll laugh at them for being petty enough to waste their time fucking with you. hooray for an adult conversation happening in brickslayers!

DANGERZONE last set of flix gets a thumbs down

--->Instead of complaining about flick quality, post some fucking flicks!! I post a variety of shit, wether it's in the 'Danger Zone' or not. DAmn, I never thought someone would use the Top Gun theme song as their 12oz alias... .:lol:

Since I haven't been on here in a minute.....I must say the last five pages had some nice flicks besides all the bullshit that I also noticed......but hey!....whatever.......

<---------C276E.66T.U7P5.2K3

later days....better ways....