DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

Originally posted by BLINDRAT9@Apr 3 2003, 06:12 AM

Yo dorkstar...tells your homie to drop the name sinone....or add a number..do sumthin..because

this is the original SINONE since 98"...LOS ANGELES.

to say ur the original sin one is retarted. Sin is probably the most overused name in the history of graffiti :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by insane30@Nov 28 2004, 06:19 PM

true true, and since 98", the sin/siner in miami has been writing for like 14/15 years. maybe you had it before one of dorks boys but you aint the first

Very true statement... and you being from LA you should see some of SINER'S work around... and i highly doubt you have anywhere near the skills he does... so how bout you drop the beef with dork and his boys and just keep doing your own thing!

Originally posted by rize415@Nov 28 2004, 09:14 PM

original sin since 98....bahahahaha....anyway, always good work dorker.

LOOK! TO ALL THE FUCKHEADS TRYING TO START BEEF, BITCHING ABOUT NOTHING, LET ME SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW! IM NOT WRITING SINONE! IT WAS JUST MY OLD 12OZ. NAME. I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE WRITING SIN! I WRITE CAPTAIN.SINO! (SINO) FOR SHORT! ANYONE WHO HAS WRITTEN WITH ME KNOWS THAT! AND NO ME AND DORK ARE NOT BOYS FOR A WHILE I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL BUT THE LITTLE BITCH TRIED TO TALK SHIT WHEN I WAS IN DALLAS THEN HE TURNED nfm AND HES BEEN ON BRYERS DICK EVER SINCE. AND IF DORK HAS BEEN WRITING FOR TEN YEARS YOU WOULD THINK HE WOULD HAVE PROGRESSED BY NOW! HIS STYLE IS NOTHING TO ENVY! ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SKETCH LIKE THERES NO TOMMOROW! FUCK WHAT BRYER SAYS ABOUT FREESTYLING! HIS WAYS HAVE GOTTEN HIM NO WHERE BUT THE HOSPITAL!!!

CAPTAIN.SINO!

A DIRTY MEXICAN!

sometimes i rock a K like that astek or whoever..and ive never even heard of him..so you know..shove it. letters are going to be similar if you want them to look like letters. you bit this from blah blah blah....

thats like someone telling me i bit my block leters from someone who started doing them after me anyway..rediculous.

and im bored. i really dont give a shit if someone bites or not..just be honest about it.

dork is my boo. and my baby momma. and my momma baby. and all that jazz.

im booooooored

that E in the astek piece looks like an E i saw esteme use once..i think he bit esteme. hahaha..damn kids

uhhh ok sino... i dunno what the hell youre talkin about for starters... i first of all dont remember us gettin in an argument... i dont remember me taking sides with anyone... and i dunno why you would turn your back on me and start talkin shit bout me. i dont have anything against you. yea... we havent talked since you were last in dallas. yea i joined NFM. but thats because we all thought it best to drop TF. then you and news would go on to start "aerosol cowboys"... so thats kool. its whatever. i never talked shit about you in dallas... i remember us doing 2 walls. even after all the guys were gone from houston yall stayed behind and we did another wall. i remember you shakin my hand as you left... i remember you and news inviting me to go to mcallen to paint soon. so what the fuck? was it all for show? im not saying we have to be friends if thats not what your intentions are... but im not gonna start beef with you. i dont have a stable reason to talk shit about you... so im not. you can say whatever you want... but im not gonna take part in this.

Ok Bro don't act stupid! Yeah it was all cool, till the second wall man. I was painting and you and news were talking and i could still here you dog and you and news were talking about how you had enjoyed everyone coming over or something and then you said something like yeah it was all cool except for this guy (reffering to me) so i got up and i asked you what you had said and you just stayed all quiet and didn't want to tell me what you said! So don't act stupid man! Then you go and tell hecz that were jealous of your montana cans!Please man no ones jealous of your relationship with hecz!!! hecz who? or did that slip your mind too! Then news and i invite you like crazy to paint McAllen, San Antonio, and even at clogged caps 4 , we even told you we had a spot right next to KWS and that there was still time for you to get down, but all we got is uh nah i dont know man! But then after all thats done you go and paint in houston with nfm or whoever like nothing. so to me that just seems like you would rather paint with them! plus dog your homeboy bryer starts writing texas finest on his shit whats with that? that dude is just a hater, and a dick writer and were not cool with that so you want to paint with dudes like that go ahead! And next time you got something to say dont call news you call me, you got my number! Maybe i misunderstood everything!!! hmmm... Theres no beef unless u want 2. Oh and no man i dont do shit for show! News and I paint all the time, if you want to paint we got the walls down here man like we said a million times before!!! Thanx for the stay in Dallas peace!!! :huh2:

Captain.SinO!

Girls... let's keep this kind of thing to emails. The rest of us don't need to know the he said she said crap. Settle your misunderstandings personally... not on the boards.

Thanks.

And to put it in perspective about the K at the top of the page... Astek, Dork and a slew of other people use that same style or flow in their K. If I flipped through my old sketchbooks I could point out to you several ocassions where I've used it myself. And I know I took the idea from Revok. So please... ease up. It's Graffiti, not high school.

Originally posted by Joker@Dec 4 2004, 03:37 PM

. It's Graffiti, not high school.

wont you believe it its just my luck

wont you believe it. its just my luck.

wont you believe it its just my luck.

wont you believe it its just my luck.

no receeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss........

youre in highschool again..YOURE NOTHING AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

that made me laugh a wee bit. unfortunately graffiti usually is like highschool. :(

post somethin dork. fuckin do it.

:haha: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :haha:

thats right... meat for meat nukkuh...

hey joker... if you want... go ahead and close this damn thread down... im tired of it. i could post a whole lot of new work... but it would make this thread look too much like sumthin that should be in metal heads... ive hardly touched a book in the past half year... so if i feel like posting then it will go in another thread... thanks.

sino... it was all a misunderstanding i guess... i called you the other day but no one picked up the phone. i hadnt had time to call and get this all sorted out since. im just lettin you know i have nothing against you... you mistook a stupid joke obviously and thats prolly what threw you off... i personally thought you were kool guys. i dunno where we stand now... but youre not on my bad side. stay up. peace.

[

sino... it was all a misunderstanding i guess... i called you the other day but no one picked up the phone. i hadnt had time to call and get this all sorted out since. im just lettin you know i have nothing against you... you mistook a stupid joke obviously and thats prolly what threw you off... i personally thought you were kool guys. i dunno where we stand now... but youre not on my bad side. stay up. peace.

Thats cool man if i knew it was a joke i would have not took it to heart! Consider it squashed! I think its alot cooler when people can humble their hearts and not take retarted things to the grave! Lately ive been trying to be a better person and let God handle all my business! News and I are still rocking walls down here( the only place where you need sunblock in December)! Keep it real and stay up! Hit me up if you ever want to rock a wall down here!!!

Captain. SinO!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So please... ease up. It's Graffiti, not high school.

haha ya know, blue streaks is not even IN high school yet... and zach- how are you gonna try to hate on somebody who's obviously put in a lot of work in this shit when all youve done are a few throwups at chill walls???????????????????????? Like me and para always say, stay the fuck up out the game kid god damn!

Archived