DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 83+Mar 22 2005, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Mar 22 2005, 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casensitive4@Mar 15 2005, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-83@Mar 7 2005, 08:10 AM

man that tbox piece is tiny. bigger is better.............

you should go on metal heads and tell other graffiti writers that im sure they give a fuck what you have to say ;o).. besides.. its a new trend.. just like big fat ugly arrows, 50 little swoopie-dills and euro highlights.. graffiti is garbage my friend, and so are you observations ;o)

lighten up anonymous stranger...whoever you may be

dorkola is my pal..im sure he thought something like...."heheha..shut up you fuckin dirty hobo.." when he read my little comment..meanwhile..someone who doesnt know shit about me decides to enlighten me on the ways of freight train graffito. i thank ye kindly oh kind sir and most noble of men who walk the earth! i will change my ways immediately..i am ever so sorry if i have offended you in any way shape or form..please accept this most humble of humble apologies..hah

ihmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

one man's trash is another man's treasure...graffiti=garbage=me.

i love yr groin. we shall paint some fr8s again..someday. im gonan go have a nice cry now.

[/b]

haha dang.. sorry i didnt know you guys are buddies.. and my response (now that ive revised it a month later) wasnt SOO serious.. only a little.. and now i appologize..

and dork.. i was kidding about having a round trip ticket in case you were wondering why you enver heard from me haha..

i love you guys..

so ive been in what is known as my "gold rush" phase as you can tell by the middle three pictures. ever since i stopped sketching... ive realized that alot of my markers and paint markers have dried out. but i got alotta new goodies today and i did this quick sticker...

1.jpg

gold rush...

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

shits and/or giggles... the message is clear.

5.jpg

bye.

hmmm... now isnt that special.

hey drunky... yea you can come over to my house and use my pretty things. but you have to ask your mom first.

fews.fews.fews.fews.fews.fews.fews.fews.

Archived