DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

Yo,

I'm not ripping Dork. I rip Forge because I believe he can do better, he has the skill he just needs to apply himself a little more(no offense homeslice). I'm just dropping opinions to other writers, isn't that why people post on a forum? The one with the upside down R would be hot, but say I was benching and that bitch rolled by, I would think it said DOYK if I didn't look hard enough. Dork has my props, but if you hate on me because I don't suck his dick then I'm not concerned about it. You think Dork can use the advice: "yo man that shit I totally feel your shit." ? Whatever ya know. Don't mistake my post as ripping on anyone. Damn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr.Goe

yeah tru.....but he did that prolly because he wanted to make people take another look at his shit....make their eyes open wide...i do that alot..flip letters upside down....

no i did it cus i had no other ideas... i dont sketch anymore... so i have to make up shit as i go. thats why most of the time these things come out as doo doo. oh... and you know im gonna be doin more fr8s thru this week (already started)... so there will be another update in the near future. laters...

thanks to all the lovers and the haters...:D

^^ahha.... yeah.. fuck the bar...

I hate that bitch too! most of mine are above the bar jus' like dorks but thats simply because thats what the style commands at that point in time... anyway... I'm digging all of the freights... wilds and simples... simples ofcourse are easier to read while the train is rolling by at 35 miles an hour.

D :king: R K

Re: Re: ...more fr8s you love to h8...

Originally posted by typeerror

Dont be afraid of the bar...

haha. i forgot to mention that when we were painting..why dont you just go over it el dorko? huh? huh? why you so wack kid? huh? damn why cant you do anything right kid? sheeeit.

that shit was fun mane. even though i was in wack mode. its all about fun. clean lines sloppy lines who cares fun fun fun fun...

we should be in new orleans soon. we hitched a ride to austin from the same guy who brought us to dallas..weirdness.

Actually.....its not pronounced "nawlins"....maybe if your tourist...or a coon-ass from south or north louisiana...but in the city were gangstas:king: so we just say it kinda like this ... "noo orlens"...just thought id let you know...and whos coming down here again..? and for what? if your coming for the graffiti scene ..there is none. Mardi gras is in feb...

peace.:D

Originally posted by repletecord

Actually.....its not pronounced "nawlins"....maybe if your tourist...or a coon-ass from south or north louisiana...but in the city were gangstas:king: so we just say it kinda like this ... "noo orlens"...just thought id let you know...and whos coming down here again..? and for what? if your coming for the graffiti scene ..there is none. Mardi gras is in feb...

peace.:D

we're not coming for any reason in particular..just to go have some fun really. if any of you wanna hook up and paint though im always down for that. any info on your yards would be nice..haha. since we will be arriving courtesy of good old uncle pete. email me post haaaaste. we're leaving tuesday. yadda yadda yahayh..

Archived