DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dork damn it man,,, this saturday i have a damn baby shower to go to...are guys even allowed at those damn things? its my sister in laws baby shower and it starts a 11:00 am...ill be at work today so ill call you when i go on my break..sup onyos sup stale ...nfm-bs oh yeah post more fuckin pics...late

pop bottles... fuck models

damn... i was really fuckin off last weekend when i painted. has anyone else had some thug ass guys roll up on them ridin on spinners at 2 in the morning going up to a freight yard. fuck they asked some dumbass questions... threw my whole nite off. im not proud of these freights at all... so if anyone comes across them... please buff me. i promise i will have sumthin worthy to show for this weekend.

ease... what the fuck? a baby shower? bull hunky! you need to skip that shit and come finish your piece. excuses excuses... im still gonna roll by your house on friday... so you better be there mutha fuckaheaheahehah! that is all... laters

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dork24.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dork25.jpg'>

Dork

Don't be so modest. The purple fr8 is looking good, but I hear what you're saying on that blue one, what's going on there?? Hahaha don't sweat it. Food, worrrrd. I haven't looked at this thread in a long time, there's some decent shit coming out. The style you're rocking right now isn't necessarily my favorite, but you get my respect because your past styles were fresh. I've seen your style evolve at least once, hopefully I'll see it again. Ya know? Keep putting in work, STYLE OVER ALL. Be cool.

are you serious...u acually think i think you guys like me? do i even know who the fuck you are?...no...sigh stop trying to build your self-esteem up by joining the bandwaggon...your prolly one of them kids who sit at home wishing you can be up..and do nuthing about it....stick with blackbooks cause your prolly too pussy to head our your house once and a while and do a lil bombing...

o0o and btw ..internet beef humors me...seeing as ill never see you in person..i really dont give a fuck

:crazy:

other then that..kiss my ass..its right on your computer screen

AAAAAAAAAAYO!!!

FR8S FR8S AND MO' FR8S .... AND SOME WALLS~!!!

BUMP FOR MY NUKKA!!!! UMMMM.... THE 20 BUX I'VE BEEN TO LAZY TO SEND...BUT MAD PROPS ON THEM FR8S I'VE BEEN PAINTING A LOT TOO BUT.... WELL MY PC KINDA BURNED I DUNNO WHY...BUT YEAH... AS SOON AS I DO...I'LL HIT YOU UP... PAYCE!

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dorkfr85.jpg'>

^^MY FAV !!!^^^

BITCH!

Archived