I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey bob, never got any PMs big guy, it would be very easy to verify your claims anonymously. Although it’s already pretty obvious how full of shit you are....you claim two photos on the same page(coincidentally of course) from a site that gets all of its pictures from the AP are you, that you also took even though you are the subject of the photo. Set up the tripod and put the timer on, then run back to walk by with your cammies and mp5 huh? And you also claim to be in two separate units. Then you wrongly label an FR guy on a maritime interdiction training exercise as "ANGELICO". Not to mention the bullshit you are constantly bragging about, killing children for pointing at you.

Your life must suck pretty bad to need to pose as a crazy military Chuck Norris guy on a graffiti website filled with people who don’t like the persona you created. Why not pretend to be seen? Go get some pussy champ, and if that fails try heroin. Think about it this way, you will have something to look forward to 6 - 8 times a day!

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Feb 17 2006, 03:47 PM

my man already got the teddy bear, you know this!

he was talking about the cage.

heavylox got some weird fetish shit goin on.

for real B, between you and me, ladies know heavs the teddy bear. in the arms they wrap up tight, safe and secure; and in that cage they aint fittin to leave me again.

but dont tell anyone and blow my gnagster image... bark bark bark whey mah dawwgs @.

Archived