NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont go talking shit about some of the weak ass shit that gets posted in here bkuz i dont wanna disencourage anyone to paint less wether or not ur shit is trash but some of u bitches have no life or a voice that matters so u try the internet. ok thanks for the advice on being more careful and by the way i take all empty cans and beer bottles with me in my bag and dont even eat nasty ass taco bell and never have so idk where the fuk u getting this shit from. i will crop the fliks i post from now on. Ive been influenced by some of u writers in NC to do more than streetbombing and dissing toys but if u all keep talking shit then i will start dissing everyone i dont like instead of keeping my mouth shut thats all i have to say

whatevs shut the fuck up toy do u even write r do u just hide behind that stupid elementry schoolgirl screenname????

I think its pretty obvious to anyone on here what the fuck i write, and that I'm a grown ass man who will fuck you up without breaking a sweat. Watch out who you talk shit to online toy, not everybody is some dickriding faggot. Take my advice and stop doing toy ass shit instead of being all defensive like an insecure little girl. Your blowing shit up for yourself, your boys and anyone else trying to paint in your spots. Don't get pissed that I point it out just because your too stupid to figure it the fuck out.

• Like 1

tride burst and ruiner keep putting in that work, I see ya,,,

get the can control down, get the speed and in less than a year we will be posting the burners you guys will be doing by then...

arin, u need to stop, look and listen and get with the program, take the advice and go with it...

You talk too much but never really say anything, no diss just my $0.02.

I have been doing this all my life and still don't know it all ya hear me?

Whatevs I obviously have to eat my words. I thought u were a toy that didn't write bkuz of the amount of posts and it's my bad. I know what u write and why. I'll take most of the advice given and learn from it but yea I get offend when dudes talk shit to me as most people do but thanks to watevs and ghostof graffiti past for the advice but I still say fuck most of u dickriders in here who just on here bumping yer homeboys And I'm far from toy dude hahaha also I'm not trying to stop anyone from hating me I could give a fuck about. That but I will admit when I'm wrong about something

Whatevs I obviously have to eat my words. I thought u were a toy that didn't write bkuz of the amount of posts and it's my bad. I know what u write and why. I'll take most of the advice given and learn from it but yea I get offend when dudes talk shit to me as most people do but thanks to watevs and ghostof graffiti past for the advice but I still say fuck most of u dickriders in here who just on here bumping yer homeboys And I'm far from toy dude hahaha also I'm not trying to stop anyone from hating me I could give a fuck about. That but I will admit when I'm wrong about something

he may or may not be the best. but at least had the respect and balls to come out and say he was wrong and apologize for everyone to see. that takes a big man aside from graffiti. much respect on that

Dude this why your toy: you assume that due to lack of internet activity someone else is toy. Nothing wrong with being a toy, unless your to closed minded to evolve beyond that stage of life or whatever. Apology accepted. Just handle yourself with a little more awareness of the world around you and your place in it, and everything else will fall into place. Just like most things in life, ones place in graff is defined by the work they put into it and what in turn they get out of it. At the end of the day this shit is a loser ass thing to do to begin with. The only thing that makes it at all interesting is the stories and people you meet along the way. Collect your stories and move along.

Do the walk. Do the walk of life.

A whooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

he may or may not be the best. but at least had the respect and balls to come out and say he was wrong and apologize for everyone to see. that takes a big man aside from graffiti. much respect on that

not really...dude shoulda done his homework before he runs off with the mouth.no excuse no respect

tride that 3d hand is fresh

old heklr

thats a nice bubble your pushin black