NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I bet u don't know where that's at n if u talking shit then let me know wats up bkuz everytime ur name gets mentioned it's shit talking n I'm like naw dude was alright when I met him

Defending the toyiness of posting those flicks is corny as fuck. Those dudes just fucked the fuck up. For the last time, graff is not about what you post on twelve ounce. Posting flicks of trains where you paint them will get you caught and the place you paint hot and or raided. Figure it the fuck out.

Bump the fake win piece with the snail thing.

budlight is def the southern prep boy beer pong drink of choice....i stick wth my yuenglings n pbr....but dont ever mix um or ull be snortin goodys headache powder

and i know where that spot is....i guess its better than the yard cause then u can leave your tacobell dinner there with all your paint lids tag the rocks walls and railroad ties all day long n not be makin somthin good a heated spot