NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dude stop fucking crying everyone starts somewhere or maybe you forgot and just were a king at the start, but i seriously doubt that, this is NC man not fucking LA or NY or some shit we got a small scene and should back everyone up not fucking hate on writers starting think about? less there is the more heat you got on you and the shitter the scene will be in the end everyone starting keep doing your thing stop listening to these dumbass people who are hating and thinking there god damn Revok or some shit you aint that good get over it

probably not talking about how "good" you are or weather or not your a"king", probably referring to the

many heads who would like to think there part of the scene by getting up once a month, painting in

spots they have no business bombing, getting up over people who they are in no position to diss, and

slapping there piece up next to a big name on a line so they can seam like there somebody. no crew,

no rep., no style, no basic knowledge of the game at all kind of kids that still insist on taking up wall-

space in the streets, or the yard. there is a way for new jacks to make it in the game, but if i just

described you in any way, than don't hold your breath. bump moms, bump tdc, bump ltf, bump

fof, bump nsm, bump the local lords heads, and bump anybody thats runnin shit and holdin it down that

i forgot.

probably not talking about how "good" you are or weather or not your a"king", probably referring to the

many heads who would like to think there part of the scene by getting up once a month, painting in

spots they have no business bombing, getting up over people who they are in no position to diss, and

slapping there piece up next to a big name on a line so they can seam like there somebody. no crew,

no rep., no style, no basic knowledge of the game at all kind of kids that still insist on taking up wall-

space in the streets, or the yard. there is a way for new jacks to make it in the game, but if i just

described you in any way, than don't hold your breath. bump moms, bump tdc, bump ltf, bump

fof, bump nsm, bump the local lords heads, and bump anybody thats runnin shit and holdin it down that

i forgot.

i agree with you on all of that but bump FOF hahaha they are the wackest dudes coming out of raleigh