NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuckin jerx-all of you are a bunch of fuckin jerx-

if you know me-this doesn't apply-

-the rest of you - give the fuck up,and stop painting,we really don't want to see your shit!!-

painting should be left to graff writers-stop now-and let graffiti return to graff writers,and not to you fuck face,sideline,cheerleading,wanna be's-leave it to people that need and want to get the fuck up-and live by that-you sideliners are ruining it for the rest of us , that actually live this shit! if you don't paint then,keep your fuckin comments to yourself,and leave this shit to the people that do work!!we know who we are,and shouldn't have to deal with your bullshit replies-if you take offence to what i said.then it applies to you!

bump some old autoracks!

the rest of you fools,go fuck yourselves,and stop wasting paint that could be put to good use!-mad old men shit-murks on more steel-marks on more surfaces-makes our moms sorry.

please tell me that,that shave over the bar isn't sidebustin a leder?those dudes need to leave the freights alone,def need to leave our freights alone,moms don't want that on our trains-don't sidebust us,and leave sigh's s alone, it looks good when he does it.

i can agree on that, dont show up a day after and slap some shit next to a fresh piece just cuz u see it on the internet

Saw three Huge Sour throws side by side off 95 in SC today. Couldn't get a flick as I was driving. Dope spot though.

Also saw Sexes and Mekro (I think that's what it said) south of the border.

Is that South of the Border spot still up? Dang. Maybe its different. Been a while since I went South.

-the rest of you - give the fuck up,and stop painting,we really don't want to see your shit!!-

painting should be left to graff writers-stop now-and let graffiti return to graff writers,and not to you fuck face,sideline,cheerleading,wanna be's-leave it to people that need and want to get the fuck up-and live by that-you sideliners are ruining it for the rest of us , that actually live this shit! if you don't paint then,keep your fuckin comments to yourself,and leave this shit to the people that do work!!we know who we are,and shouldn't have to deal with your bullshit replies-if you take offence to what i said.then it applies to you!

bump some old autoracks!

the rest of you fools,go fuck yourselves,and stop wasting paint that could be put to good use!-mad old men shit-murks on more steel-marks on more surfaces-makes our moms sorry.

you mad...

bump some old autoracks!

Dude stop fucking crying everyone starts somewhere or maybe you forgot and just were a king at the start, but i seriously doubt that, this is NC man not fucking LA or NY or some shit we got a small scene and should back everyone up not fucking hate on writers starting think about? less there is the more heat you got on you and the shitter the scene will be in the end everyone starting keep doing your thing stop listening to these dumbass people who are hating and thinking there god damn Revok or some shit you aint that good get over it