NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Police charged Callon, 19, of 4283 Blahblah Road, with third-degree criminal mischief around 4 p.m. on Thursday and took him to the Ontario County Jail. He was being held on $1,000 cash bond, Lambert said.

Extensive media coverage, including images from a security camera video from the Hopewell Wal-Mart, led several of Callon’s acquaintances to contact police, Lambert said. In addition, Callon himself anonymously called police on Thursday morning, the detective said, apparently after seeing his image in the media reports. Several people had confronted Callon about the graffiti, which appeared several places up and down South Main Street and its side streets last week.

Combined, the reports led to Callon’s arrest, Lambert said."

wow they actually got him from posting that walmart clip. lesson to be learned:

1.don't talk to the police if they question you. if he'd have followed that rule there would have been no case. DON'T TALK TO THE POLICE.

2.DON'T FUCKING CALL THE POLICE!! why the fuck would you do your job for them? even if they have you on camera buying paint, that's no crime. DON'T CALL THE POLICE

3. deny everything.

thats me fuck the police.........three months jail five years probo...felony....is there such thing as an art crime?!?!?!?!

That is quite possibly the stupidest kid that I have ever seen. The only thing I have seen remotely close is someone parking next to where they are painting, where people generally would not be, running from the cops and then going to the cops to get their car back.