NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn beast your shit is about to get owned.... drake looks like he is alot better than you. seriously stop talking shit you dont know what your talking about just stfu

LMFAO. Kid, you wouldnt know good if it slapped you in the damn face. Have you seen drake's throw ups? I have seen dog shit that looked better.

LMFAO. Kid, you wouldnt know good if it slapped you in the damn face. Have you seen drake's throw ups? I have seen dog shit that looked better.

drake. ohhhhh drake!

destinys child in this bitch. keep sayin it :D :D

"real talk? self promo is lame. especially when its a bunch of shitty tags and hollows. do that shit under a creek or something and hope noone ever finds it. post real shit"

^ if you think that is "acting tough" talk maybe you should stay in the house :rolleyes:

kids these days

drake. ohhhhh drake!

destinys child in this bitch. keep sayin it :D :D

"real talk? self promo is lame. especially when its a bunch of shitty tags and hollows. do that shit under a creek or something and hope noone ever finds it. post real shit"

^ if you think that is "acting tough" talk maybe you should stay in the house :rolleyes:

kids these days

Ride his nuts a little more why dont ya?

I talk to you lame ass faggots tomorrow, some of us actually have lives other than painting crappy graff and acting tough on the internet.

Ride his nuts a little more why dont ya?

hmm, how many times have you brought up drake? and you're calling someone else a dick rider??

'say my name say my name, when no one is around you, say baby I love you .'

haha

but in seriousness, I understand yallz cru is graff king status plus OG lynch mobb on tour with hieroglyphics shit beatin fools down for their paint since early 90's plus u wuz up on that 70's subway chit n still paint the cleans, a mothafuckin force to be reckoned with, bboy rap fanatic seven mac11's about 8 38's 9 nines 10 mac10's the shit never ends, but ya oughta learn to:

A) not get your little feelings hurt everytime someone gives you some criticism (that you asked for nonetheless)

B ) more importantly, not post every shitty fucking tag you do on some shopping center. thats the most toy thing you can do. seriously, look around. noone else does that (except other toys that haven't learned better yet).

admittedly the drake fillins you posted are pretty wack, still better then the tags you posted. I do appresh yall reposting those flicks for me and keeping my name bouncing around the forum like sweaty nuts slapping a butt crack. like I said, post some real shit. lets see your fillins

'actin kind of shady, aint callin me baby, why the sudden change?'

funny story we just had a toy start writing beast here in SC too. must be the hot new name this month

what my man said here is a true story i think or beast takes the cake though not a diss please dont post my flicks and get mad at me i dont even write really i just dont have any fwiends:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

yea and truestories i saw the respost of sines piece and you put two turtles fucking? who the fuck are you thats some lame ass shit. and now your saying you want fwiends? are you gay?

im sorry people for dissin this kid i just dont know why he would repost a pic with two turtles fucking....?

i think i probably speak for everyone when i say NOONE GIVES A FUCK... TAKE IT TO THE PRIVATEMESSAGES PLEASSE!!! i come on here to look at graff good or bad...if some toy comes n post some lame shit im pretty sure they know its lame without fools telling them. Also there is no point in arguing with some toy/internet thugs that dont even paint. why do u think they r on here arguing, bkuz they want to get known somehow the internet beef is never gonna end bkuz someones mommy didnt show them enough attention....

yea and truestories i saw the respost of sines piece and you put two turtles fucking? who the fuck are you thats some lame ass shit. and now your saying you want fwiends? are you gay?

im sorry people for dissin this kid i just dont know why he would repost a pic with two turtles fucking....?

go back a few pages i clearly asked whoever was logged in as me to log out and stop dissing you guys with my name but for the record id much rather see to two turltes fucking each other than four donkeys fucking up the streets and for the record yes i am gay but you kids arent MAN enough for me:p so hit the books and get a life

3824176618_c390eee64c.jpg

Bitch being a grouch:

I'll devour you alive,

I'll bite you in half,

your flag is only half staff,

its a broken mast

I'm like a ray gun blast,

hotter than the sun,

doing this just for fun.

I'm the alpha dog and the omega,

I want bumps like a mambo with lou vega

I'll play you like back in the day I used to play sega.

Thanks for the game,

your shits lame,

I brought the dog, how do you like shame?

P.S. YO! Spicy chicken combo, its an 8 pointed star, not a star of david.

In conclusion

GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL AND LEARN TO COUNT YOU RETARDED TOOL!

Fuck you, and I'll be back later to check the board...leave me something nice :)

[

I'll devour you alive,

I'll bite you in half,

your flag is only half staff,

its a broken mast

I'm like a ray gun blast,

hotter than the sun,

doing this just for fun.

I'm the alpha dog and the omega,

I want bumps like a mambo with lou vega

I'll play you like back in the day I used to play sega.

Thanks for the game,

your shits lame,

I brought the dog, how do you like shame?

I heard this cat got droped..

From his label?

Naw man.. FROM SOUND CLICK! ahhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: